E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Pioneer CDJ 900 Decks & DJM 400 w/ Warranty!!

07-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Exclamation Pioneer CDJ 900 Decks & DJM 400 w/ Warranty!!

Hey everyone,

I used to have my own DJ rig and set up for small to medium events but as work load is getting greater, my CDJs are sitting at home looking dull

Just a feeler but it could do with going to a better home and really setting the crowd on fire! I've done 2 gigs in 6 months of ownership.. still have original receipts/boxes + 7 month warranty with Pioneer UK. Items INCLUDING the mixer are covered!

Only had it since February-ish but have HARDLY used it.

What do you get?
1. 2 x Pioneer CDJ 900 Decks - TOP OF THE RANGE!
2. 1 x Pioneer DJM 400 mixer
3. All original boxes (top flap missing on one box)
4. All original receipts
5. All Cables and Wires ready to plug and play within minutes, Literally
6. Best of all, REKORDBOX - a Music Management Software - Won't go into too much detail as I won't do justice, but put simple; spend about half hour before a show, line up all your songs, cue them up and you're good for a whole set/night! It's magic!

Features
- USB Friendly
- iPod Friendly - You can connect one side to you ipod - run an ethernet cable from deck 1 to deck 2 (cable included) and have ALL your songs, automatically available on the other deck, in an instant!! It's crazy! Allowing for SO MUCH creativity, it's amazing! Main reason I bought these in fact was for this feature!!
- MP3 / CD-R / CD-RW / Digital Media Playback / WAV / AIFF / AAC etc
- Large Coloured Digital Display
- Vinyl material Jog Wheel / Vinyl - Scratching Emulation like REAL VINYL
- BPM Counter
- Front Non Tray CD Slot - Quick Start (for emergency Crowd cover!! lol)
+ Much Much More..

If you don't know much about these, here's a link...
http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/44...900/index.html

They're second to the most POPULAR decks on the planet.. and I'm not making it up. Pioneer CDJ 1000's are club standard but they cost around £1400 for just 1 deck. The difference between those and mine are a few extra effects and glow in the dark vinyl spinner - not worth the extra £600 when the effects can be done via the Mixer.

Not sure about posting as it's quite large, but if you'd like to arrange delivery and costs, I can package them securely for you.

I can meet/deliver in the Hampshire/Berkshire/London area no problem.

Bought the entire set for £2,200 I think. Open to offers, but please, no silly ones. These are my pride and joy, I've taken real good care of them so no rush to sell. Will post up pics tomorrow but PM me for offers, thanks.

Viewing also welcome for serious buyers!

Sam

Last edited by AWBimmer; 07-28-2011 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 0