E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Call all Dallas Area owners

07-16-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
pchao2
Rep
Drives: 135i Conv

Call all Dallas Area owners

I'm back in D-town from helping my sick aunt in California, but I still don't know who to bring my Bimmer to get my front bumper refinished. I know from personal experience that dealership bodyshop is not always the most skillful in paintwork and reinstallation of parts when it came to my former VW Jetta. Which of the three bodyshop would you goto and why: A) Classic BMW, B) Stewart's, C) Herb's in Plano ? Please give me your suggestion
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
4CEFED
AKA: MyKaL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchao2 View Post
I'm back in D-town from helping my sick aunt in California, but I still don't know who to bring my Bimmer to get my front bumper refinished. I know from personal experience that dealership bodyshop is not always the most skillful in paintwork and reinstallation of parts when it came to my former VW Jetta. Which of the three bodyshop would you goto and why: A) Classic BMW, B) Stewart's, C) Herb's in Plano ? Please give me your suggestion
Stewart's is awesome and has great respect, but a bit expensive. I guess you get what you pay for. My second choice is Dallas Roadster. They are more reasonable and produce quality work. There is another place in Addison that is good but I forgot their name. Sorry. Hope this helps.

Still not faster then a crown vic!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
DigitalMPower
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3C xDrive

I would go to Herb's or Trade Secrets in Plano - really all of the bigger body shops have the ability to do good work it is just a matter of whether or not they put the new guy on your job. The peace of mind comes with working with bigger shops b/c if you go there and are not satisfied they will redo it.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
pchao2
Rep
Drives: 135i Conv

Thanks everyone for your input
Appreciate 0