E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: E91 facelift 335i

07-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
webwysard
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

FS: E91 facelift 335i

The time has come to part with my car.

2008(58) September registerd
LCI E91(touring) 335i manual, Le mans blue
41500 miles on the clock.

The car has manufacturer warranty till September and AUC warranty till March 2012 and its Mot'd till March 2012 as well.

The car has most of optional extras if not all.

Oyster/black dakota leather
Media Package BMW professional (Bluetooth+telematic, BMW assist, Professional HDD Nav, Voice control, BMW online portal).
Loud speaker system BMW business.
DAB digital radio.
Fine brushed aluminium interior trim.
Sun protection glass.
Sunblinds - rear side windows.
Electric front seats with driver memory.
Visibility package(adaptive xenon, high beam assist).
Ext. mirror- folding, auto dimming.
PDC, front and rear.
Usb audio interface.
Extended storage

The cars been only used for longer journey and mostly on weekends. Overall the car is in excellent condtion inside out. Mechanically the car hasn't given me any trouble for last 4months and in 3k miles, always ran on shell Vpower unleaded.

The car is booked in at the $tealers as per recall and when I spoke to them last week they confirmed that no work with regards to HPFP or injectors been done on this car ever.

Even though I planned few Mods for this car like remapping and performance exhaust but in the end I didn't go for them because of the ridiculously high insurance. The only mod I have had on this car are the wheels which are 19" oem 199(black) with bridgestones runflats with around 7mm of tread all round as I bought them brand new last month.

The car is on BMW finance so I am willing to pay the remaining balance if anyone intrested.

£ 20500 ono.

PS I'll upload some latest pictures in a couple of days. Below is the pdf file of the car when I was about to purchase it just to give an idea.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf pdf_pos1.pdf (303.0 KB, 189 views)
Appreciate 0