BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

AZ: Official Bullrun 2011 Stop

Bullrun Rally filled with 100 Supercars, Glamour, Petrosexuals, and Celebrities to be at Gilbert's VividRacing.com

Gilbert, AZ - On July 10th, one of the worlds most famed exotic car rally's, will be coming to a stop on its tour from Las Vegas to Miami at Vivid Racing in Gilbert, Arizona. Since 2004, the Bullrun Rally has been about cars, glamour, girls, guys, but most of all, an attitude and lifestyle shared by both competitors and fans alike. Bullrun takes place for a week each year in the USA and celebrates the great American road trip. Bullrun's hit TV show which has aired on MTV Networks, Spike TV for 4 seasons, is only an extension of this coast to coast rally which has produced a film each year that is shown in over 40 countries. With past celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Mario Andretti, and more, nearly 200 people get in super modified cars and travel from checkpoint to checkpoint. This year celebrities, including IceT and Coco from the E! reality show will be blazing through back roads in cars from Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, and other modified vehicles. With sexy bright color supercars sporting the Bullrun and sponsor logos, the sounds and sites of this rare attraction provide memories that are irreplaceable. With an entrance fee of $20,000, this event brings out only the most incredible vehicles and personalities.

Vivid Racing has teamed up with Bullrun as an official sponsor of the 2011 rally. As one of the largest aftermarket and performance vehicle parts suppliers in the world, they have been featured on automotive related TV shows and covered in all major tuning vehicle magazines, Vivid Racing has also been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine's "Young Millionaires" issue. Having been involved in several road rallies including the 2007 Bullrun from Montreal to Key West, Vivid Racing is passionate to stay involved in this epic journey. Driving a 700HP Porsche 996 Turbo in the last rally, Vivid Racing co-owners Rob Rohn and Dan Mermelstein will be driving a Ferrari 360 Modena wrapped in carbon fiber and equipped with their own performance add-ons to put the heat on other drivers.

The Bullrun Rally attracts a HUGE crowd at every stop it goes to. The multi-million dollar automotive, leisure, and media event provides an opportunity for the public, A-listers, and taste-shapers to enjoy an amazing experience on many levels. Vivid Racing has teamed up with Bullrun as an official sponsor of the 2011 rally. As a sponsor for Bullrun, Vivid Racing will be hosting a VIP breakfast at their 15,000sqft tuning facility in Gilbert. Here you will be able to see cars from Team Maserati with their GranTurismo S sporting 30foot antennas, the gorgeous Team Texas sisters, Team ER with their super mean Nissan GT-R Godzilla, the sexy Bullrun flag girls and more. This breakfast will be the first time since Las Vegas that all the competitors get to take a further look at each others vehicle and fuel up with food before they head to their next mystery location as they make their way across the USA to Miami, FL. At Vivid Racing spectators will be able to view all the exotic cars, listen to the sounds of their engines revving and take pictures with entrants. In addition to the rare display of people and vehicles, Vivid Racing will be putting one supercar on its Mustang All Wheel Drive Dyno to display the vehicles power (a dyno is an in ground piece of equipment that allows the car to roll in place to measure the vehicles performance). Look for a celebrity to get behind the wheel and take a supercar up to 130mph in place.

Arizona is a hot bed for motorsports enthusiasts and high fashion, lux lifestyle people. Rivaling the enthusiasm of other states motorsports events, Arizona car enthusiasts flock at anytime to view modified cars on display or on the track. Established in 2001, Vivid Racing is celebrating 10 years of performance and racing modifications in the Valley of the sun. Starting out modifying cars like the Subaru WRX and Mitsubishi EVO, Vivid Racing has built well know vehicles for Pepsi, cars display at the SEMA show, and even recently set a record with their Porsche 997TT doing 206.2mph in a 1 mile stretch.

Event Schedule:
July 10, 2011
8am-9am
Vivid Racing
1429 W. Scott Ave
Gilbert, AZ 85233

For more information about this event, please contact:
Dan Mermelstein
4809663040 x222
marketing@vividracing.com
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

REMINDER - On July 10, Vivid Racing in Gilbert will host a VIP event for the world-famous Bullrun Rally, bringing celebrities and supercars to to the streets of Arizona. The event is open to spectators and car enthusiasts who want to come out and see some of the world's most elite vehicles and catch a photo with their favorite drivers. The VR Shop inside will be closed to spectators. The front lot and rear lot will have Bullrun vehicles parked so please park on the street. Remember this is 7:30AM!

Vivid Racing

1429 W. Scott Ave

Gilbert , AZ 85233
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
I'll see you guys at the starting line!!

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
jsaw421
Belize
Rep
Drives: Go Kart Sold

Vivid Racing Starting Line Bull Run 2011

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
vividracing