BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)

BPM

06-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Erie Von Otto
DT///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
any vinyl installers worth noting?

So I'm driving down the road yesterday and a VW Transporter is coming in the opposite direction. Standard two lane country type road. He passes and I hear this loud thunk on the roof. So I pull over and yep, big ole' rock chip on the roof right above the passenger side just above the seal. I haven't even gotten my 1200 mile service yet... They say the first one is the worst and so now I have experienced it. (uncontrolled sobbing, throwing up, end of the world, sympathy sex from the wife) So while looking for options on repair, I came across a few folks that have had the CF vinyl roof done and thought it looked pretty decent in gloss. Was contemplating going that route. Anyone know of a good installer that has semi decent prices and GREAT quality vinyl? I am in the Ansbach/Illesheim area. Driving to is not a problem at all as long as they are reputable and do a good job. We have a local guy here, but he just did a friends 1er with some stripes and it was not up to my standards so I will pass on him. Some help?
      06-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

I know of a good shop in Adenau. They have a Cayenne Turbo wrapped in Matte Orange/Black and I thought it was painted. I know the father and son that runs the shop very well. Great people, friendly, and professional. Just tell Dillon and Arie that Jim sent you. website is: http://www.restyles.de/produktencarwrappen.php