E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Couple of bits sorted

05-18-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Couple of bits sorted

Had the hubs stripped and sprayed (silver) and a few turbo vacuum hoses replaced yesterday on the 335d. The hubs were pretty bad and the only thing that let the car down appearance wise (I have just set myself up there...) - now looking good as new.

The pipes - one had an extremely minor leak, the other two are braided and had worn - not sure how or why but they have now been re-routed.

Only thing left is a mystery brake wobble - I had the front disks (and pads) replaced at 32k miles due to a wobble (warped disks) under hard braking. This sorted it but it's coming back. Took them a while to diagnose it but they are 99% sure it's the brake reactor bushes. Getting them replaced next week.

£200 for the hubs and hoses - seemed reasonable to me.
Appreciate 0