E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to

02-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #1
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Angry Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 4 line(s).
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 4 line(s).

Hey - WTF do I need to do to modify my sig??? I have tried removing the picture and entering only 3 lines, and I still get this message. I've tried asking through the proper forum and even PM but the admins are on vacation or something.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
LED,

From what I see, you have one line taken up by the picture, one each for the E90 and E91, a blank line and the nomination line. This makes a total of five. In the not so recent past it stated it was limited to five but I was only ever able to cram in four in my signature. You might want to try removing the blank line.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 06:35 AM   #3
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
I removed the picture. I removed the nomination line. I removed the blank line. I left only three lines of text - and still get that damned message. I can't get Mark or Jason to give me any clue why. I'm actually trying to be a responsible member and reduce the size of my signature.

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 06:53 AM   #4
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Have you tried to remove the whole signature, save it (it'll be blank) and then start anew?
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 06:59 AM   #5
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Haven't tried that. Maybe I will. They have become quite Draconian about the sizes. I understand why, but the postage stamp picture size they allow - might as well not bother. I wanted to put a smaller photo in the sig, but you are only allowed 2 pixels by 2 pixels or something equally ridiculous.

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #6
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

there could be a bug in the systems which could mean the admins are busy trying to track down the bug (hence not being able to reply to you at the moment). Only a guess.