E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Looking to trade??

02-18-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
Deebow
Rep
Drives: Jeep GC SRT8

Looking to trade??

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking to trade or sell my 2008 Jeep GC SRT8 w/46k miles in hopes of something a little better in MPG than this beast. I love it but seeing as the little lady and I will soon be with a munchkin its time to trim up the budget and get something a little more family friendly. The Jeep is stock except for de-badge and reso delete. I had a Magnaflow X-Pipe installed but the noise was just off the charts. I swear people could hear me coming blocks away. I will include this in the sale. Fully loaded with ALL options EXCEPT Kicker speaker upgrade and engine block heater. DVD, NAV, HDD, rear entertainment w/wireless headphones, backup cam, front and rear heated seats, sunroof, power everything, Sirius, leather/suede interior. Paint is great, wheels are good with a couple spots of road rash. I have paid for but not yet installed limo tint on all windows. This can be done also if the buyer wants. It also has a K-40 radar/laser jammer detector custom installed. No wires or even a box seen. Just two small led lights on instrument cluster and a voice over when ever the man hits you with the radar. I also have purchased a factory extended warranty covering everything and it has about 40k left on the agreement. This is transferable to the new owner. I am looking to get $33k OBO. CarFax comes back clean with no problems. This thing is a blast to drive and will get up and go in a hurry. Sounds mean and is deff a sleeper. Email me onefastjeep@gmail.com

Last edited by Deebow; 02-18-2011 at 08:28 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
Deebow
Rep

Guess I should throw out there what I am looking for. 335i coupe or sedan, white, silver, grey, black. Dark leather is a plus. Must be auto and prefer nav. Thanks

D.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
Deebow
Rep

Interior & recents...

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
Deebow
Rep