E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Matt@camber-toe

02-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Matt@camber-toe

i went to Matt's shop to get a boost gauge installed, he was very nice and so was everyone who worked at the shop. he told me how long the install should take and he was dead on, like down to the second pretty much. his prices are fair and he knows what he's doing. i honestly never write reviews of my experiences at shops or anything but i felt like i had to for this experience. i highly recommend anyone and everyone to go to Matt's shop to have something done. if thats not enough, i PM him on the forums at like 11:30pm and i think to myself i'll get a response in the morning and thats fine, but nope, he responds that same night. i simply have never come across someone that knowledgeable and nice. i've PM'd him literally like 100 times and he always gives me prompt and in-depth responses. he is very professional and taking my car is well worth the hour and a half to get to his shop. i have numerous highly recommended shops around my area, but i only trust Matt when it comes to getting work done to the car. I plan on getting an aftermarket suspension and i will most definitely be taking my car to him to have it installed. if thats not enough for you, theres a nintendo64 so that in itself is worth it haha. thanks again for all your help Matt.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
FrankiE90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Krooked Sk8board

Matt@camber-toe what a swell guy.
      02-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Pathy01
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Hmmmm, wonder where I went wrong. I was PMing with Matt to have him order and install a bunch of parts for me (LSD,Suspension,Tires) and it's been weeks since I heard back. I sent him a response on 1/18 and it's been nothing, I even sent another follow up last week. If you read this Matt, I'm still looking to get the work done, shoot me a PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

I suggest you call him. Some vendors have a thing with not answering PM's as they are a little hard to keep track of
Appreciate 0