Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > MIRO 111 owners i need your help

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
E90PAT
SOFLO CODING
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: Z4M

MIRO 111 owners i need your help

I really like these wheels but read a couple post on the quality of the paint in the machined silver paint and how easy they bend

Anybody has any experience with these wheels? Let me know if its good bad anything!! i just want to get everyones opinion on these wheels! Any recommendations?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

The Miro 111 wheels are one of the best wheels in their entire lineup. They utilize a low pressure casting method which is the same OEM manufacturing process as your OEM wheels straight from BMW!! In regards to the bending issues, it really is going to depend on how you drive and if you avoid road hazards such as pot holes. You can purchase a set of 3 piece forged wheels that cost over 4k and still bend your wheel if you hit a pot hole going 80mph and that's just reality. The quality of the paint of the machined silver is definitely top notch and only a small percentage of people do experience issues. However, there are many factors that can lead to issues. I personally do advise all of my customers to simply wash their wheels with the same cleaning materials you would use on the paint of your own vehicle. The reason behind this is that the wheels are clear coated, and a lot of wheel cleaners out there do use an acidic mixture that will eat away at your clear coat and eventually eat into your paint. Unfortunately, no wheel manufacture will warranty that. Here are a few quick links for you to check out how great these wheels are and to get some feedback from some other forum members here.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...light=miro+111

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
maxipad96
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 E90

I have bent 3 Miro 111's in the two year I've owned them. I know it's an old thread but others searching should know they are not good quality.
Appreciate 0