E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > What does everyone think of GT5?

01-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
Dr G13
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3

What does everyone think of GT5?

So now that most will have had the chance to play this for a couple of months just interested to see everyones opinions of the game.

Personally i'm a dedicated GT fan from the very first one. I was waiting for this a long time and innitially i'l be honest first few 'couch hours' I found dissapointing to say the least, very few premium cars with interior view (the only view I use) and the fact online play was nowhere near as good as forza's.

However I must say I am learning to appriciate this game more the more I play.

Done the latest update still a bit annoyed I can't save the game file and usb it onto my other ps3 upstairs. Limits my hours of play to be honest. Also annoyed I have not yet come across an E55 AMG in the used car section, despite having driven past it during the ring amg challenge in the wet.

Kind of getting addictive the more I play
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Dr G13
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3

Just noticed the HUGE thread on the next page already on the topic of GT5, really sorry, I'l get my coat. Mods delete if you want sorry
Appreciate 0