E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Pistonheads Meet 18th Febuary.

02-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
Rochester BMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport. On order E92 M3

Pistonheads Meet 18th Febuary.

Dear All,

You may or may not be aware that Pistonheads.co.uk are arranging a get together for all things car-like.

I am hoping to be going along with a friend, my dad and his friend 335i/Elise/M3/911 to join up with all the PH crowd. and to droole over some nice cars, 38 cars are signed up so far including everything from a Porsche 911 GT3 RS to a Morgan Aero 8. Mmmm

Date: Sunday 18th Febuary (am)
Where: Just south of Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Heres the link for the meet, looks like an impressive array of cars going so far.... and thought it would be a good opportunity to see some E90/91/92's and their respective owners.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...51888&f=23&h=0

Disclaimer: Being new to this i hope that advertising a different websites meeting hasn't broken any rules. Having read PH's info on this they require all attendees to sign their calender which is found on the link page, please do the same.

Many Thanks
Lee
Appreciate 0