E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > My bmw 325i 2006 SUCKS

Closed Thread

11-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Geneag
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i aw xdrive

My bmw 325i 2006 SUCKS

Worse car i ever had, Terrible, It has so many problems i bought it used at Sam Swope BMW in 2009 it came with 50k on it, So i expected a somewhat great car WRONG, I cant get the windows clean, there is a white dust like substance in the window seals that every time i clean the window if i ever put it down it gets this substance on it and streaks. terrible i ask BMW to fix it they said they would charge me like 500 dollars in labor i said that's bullshit and that i think the dust is from airbag powder. It said no wrecks on the car but im starting to become Suspicious, and the other day when i was cleaning the door panel with a microfiber towel. the fucking leather or whatever shit on the door panel STREAKED OFF like it is peeling WTF!?! they said they can fix it but have to replace door panel fuck that. and when im driving and i stop at a stop light or wherever it jumps forward like i just got rear ended. i took it in and drove with the stupid tech and he said that's normal it is the CAR tuning it self to my way of driving bullshit. Also the AUX INPUT port will only Play on the left side of the car. Ive tried 3 different ipods, 2 iphones, nothing, tried plenty of different cords, And ALSO the paint WTF IS UP WITH THE PAINT on This 2006 BMW 325i, IT SWIRLS like crazy and it now has some water drop imprint on it like from plastic or something that will not come off, u cant rly see it all the time but in sunlight it sticks out like a sore thumb, i took it to the dealer they said they would buff it out and they did so for free but they didn't do shit but put some shit on it that washed right off, i wax the car at least 2 times a month but still get this imprint all over hood, and now the fucking FENDER on the back of the car is popping out, Like rly the part where the back bumper connects to the both sides of the car yeah those corners are popped out at least a half inch i have to push them back in every few days, i took it to dealer they said they cant fix it under warrant, yeah fucking right . bullshit, and the VISOR on the driver side it came off not the whole thing but the plastic piece around the vanity mirror and i took it in to get it fixed they try to say 200 dollars for that shit. i was like fuck u ill super glue it. haha, no but rly wtf can i do i wanna sell the piece of shit but ive paid like 9 grand already on the payments and still owe about 13 grand. i don't wanna sell it for 15 cause ill lose money. its value is 15 for some reason. this is stupid i hate buying from ppl that do shit business, and here i thought they were a good company. I love BMW but mine is a peice of shit, i would like to get a newer one that doesn't have that many miles but confused on how to tell my car, i did have a for sale sign on it for 6 months but i only got offered 15 thousand 3 times.. UGHGHGHGHGHGH! o and it sounds like shit when i start it up. it makes weird clucking sounds and stupid metal vs metal sound and BMW said we cant fix it cause we cant duplicate the sound. wtf do they think im making it up? assholes. cant i lemon this car or something! UGH.:
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
EDM92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Low&Slow

Cool story bro.

Just kidding, but that is a series of unfortunate events. You should have checked the car out before you bought it though.

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread