Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Biggest spacer for lowered car with 19" Iconz wheels

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

07-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
iNam
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Biggest spacer for lowered car with 19" Iconz wheels

Im trying to determine whats the biggest spacer I can run for my car, or was wondering if anyone had a similar set up. I want for my rears only. im running a 19x10 on a 265/30/19 on an Iconz 880z wheel. I plan on rolling my fenders. Whats the widest most aggressive spacer I can use without over rolling my fender. i was thinking somewhere between 10-15mm possible? sorry for noob questions, i dont know much about spacers.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
khaye1
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 18 AW F80

we're gonna need the offset info...not sure if iconz discloses offset. you can also get a caliper and measure the distance of the tire you have now to the fender and figure it out that way.