E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Borla Catback Exhaust / Injen Intake parts for an E92 335i Coupe.

07-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
littleb407
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i 2012 M Sport AW/B

FS: Borla Catback Exhaust / Injen Intake parts for an E92 335i Coupe.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am asking $280 shipped/OBO please email me don't PM me as I no longer own the car. I will include shipping on the intake to anywhere in the 48 US Continental States.

I also have a Borla CatBack Exhaust with Race Pipes with dual muffler version that eliminates the rear two Catalytic Exhaust that was removed from my vehicle and well kept during ownership.
I am asking $875 /OBO which I will INCLUDE Ground Shipping with that price.

I am not a guru with Mod's but these are the part numbers for the Borla Exhaust Setup that were sold to me: Part Numbers 140276 + 60503.

Please email me directly @
brian.ball@uptimetechsultants1.com (You must remove the one from my email address or it will bounce). I do not have any other parts available nor do I want to trade so please don't send an email asking about trades, I don't have the car any more it was returned to stock and delivered back to the dealer this past weekend.

Thanks for your interest.

I accept paypal/cash and offer local pickup as well as the ground shipping which I have included in the prices above.

Appreciate 0