E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Awesome Clear Bra installer SoCal

06-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Simple22
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 07' AW 335i

Awesome Clear Bra installer SoCal

Hello, just wanted to share my experience and give people another clear bra option if they are looking to get one.
Initially, I found the installer via craigslist and I was just looking to get a quote to see how much this would dent my wallet. Peter, the installer, contacted me back super fast with alot of information about clear bra and also very reasonable prices for the different packages he offered. I ended up getting the extended coverage (24" up the hood i believe), bumper, headlamp, fogs, partial fender, mirrors and some other small areas. I dropped the car off at his place in Norwalk and he had it all done in about 3 hrs.
This was my first clear bra so I wasn't sure what to expect but I am really glad I did it and I really like how it turned out. Peter was very professional and returns communications very fast. He is also mobile so he can come to you if needed. I would recommend this guy if anyone is looking to get some clear bra done. His website is:
http://www.clearbrapro.com/
562-810-8468

Heres some pics I took:

the key fob is a marker to show where the film ends

the line is really only visible up close

pretty much invisible outside

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
mike-y
just another bmw douche bag
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1.9L of fury

I also had Peter install a ClearBra on my car about 1.5 years ago, and he did a great job. Same comments regarding how well he explained the different brand of films and his installation was flawless.

And the clear bra still looks great after 1.5 years.
Appreciate 0