E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2007 E90 91km (56k miles) - $ AD = ?

06-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Speed 2179
DriveR ...
Canada
Rep
Drives: LCI E90 335i & 06 Ac TL

2007 E90 91km (56k miles) - $ AD = ?

335i Sport/Prem Pkg, Black w/terra...with 91km /56k miles, looks so fresh and clean, Immaculate cond inside&out, 1 owner only, no accidents etc... Its from an Indy Dealer...Its out of Warranty...AND its lowest $$$ AD for a 335 sport/prem pkg... 25K CAD...

Does anyone else think like this (doesnt matter which Model or Mnfctr),

WHEN ITS THE LOWEST $$$ AD...OK, It has to be the Lowest AD for a reason, even if on the surface it looks great but there just has to be something beyond the surface... You know, I dont want to be that guy who falls for the lowest $$$ AD "TRICK" I would almost feel better to find a different 335i
Even with similar k's but priced higher, that way, at least my mind would feel as if there is not an underlying issue because its priced (normal vs market low). These Cars are beasts and deserve the passionate driver but they are also beasts when it comes to issues and repairs, espicially if you buy the one that is the "lowest $$$ AD w/ beyond the surface, hidden up & coming, down the road, I got more visits to the dealer than you do. GRRRRRRRR...kind of Car...
Appreciate 0