BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
ridin135
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

FahrerFest Returns Once Again ~ BMW Event ~ Sat. May 29 @ MidOhio Sports Car Course

Save the date and start planning now to attend the FahrerFest 2010!

What is FahrerFest?

Fahrer is the German word for Driver and seeing how BMW’s are the Ultimate Driv(er)ing Machines, we thought it only fitting to name our event after its German heritage. It will be an experience that you will remember forever!

Fahrerfest is the collaboration of several BMW fanatics, to turn the love and obsession of a brand into an event that will give the rest of the world the opportunity to share in what we love. BMW’s.

FahrerFest is also a wonderful opportunity to help the fight against an all too common and close to home disease; Breast Cancer.

Everyone’s grandmother, mother, sister, or daughter could be effected by this debilitating disease. We are doing our part in the fight, and Hope That You Will Too!

Donations

Proceeds will go to the advancement of Breast Cancer Research. Funds will be donated exclusively to Ohio research efforts.

Your donations will be greatly appreciated and remember it’s for a great cause!

Donations may be made in the name or memory of
a family member or loved one.

Please make all donations though www.paypal.com
Our Paypal account is fahrerfest@gmail.com

Come to FahrerFest?

We hope to make FahrerFest the largest gathering of The BMW Brand on the east coast!

This years event will include:
Prizes, Raffles, & Giveaways
Live DJ
Professional Photographer
(Group Shots & Individual Car Photos)
NEW! BMW Models On Display & ON-Site
Peer Judged - Car Show
Swap Meet
Buy/Sell/Trade

We have already seen a massive local interest and now want to extend the invite to YOU!

This all starts Saturday May 29th, 2010 at MidOhio Sports Car Course, in Lexington, OH
Appreciate 0