E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > 3 Peaks Challenge - your help please

05-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
pjs
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i8

3 Peaks Challenge - your help please

Hi all

On the 11th/12th June I'll be taking part in the UK 3 peaks challenge with some work collegues, which I'm sure most you know means i'll be climbing Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowden within 24 hours. Its a tough challenge, especially for a chunky guy like me!

Its for Charity of course, for an organistation called ARC [Antenatal Results & Choices], more info at www.arc-uk.org, which I have chosen as they have been of immense help to someone close to my family.

A couple of e90 posters have already sponsored me at my just giving page, but I dont want to broadcast the address given this can be a very public forum. If anyone would like to contribute then please PM me and I will send you the link to my just giving page.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0