E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Middle East > Shipping my BMW to Dubai

05-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
BeAmW335i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Question Shipping my BMW to Dubai

Guys,

Looks like I'm moving to Dubai for a few years, and I am considering shipping my E92 335i to Dubai. Couple of questions:

1. I've read that the custom duty is 5% of the car's market value. Is that accurate?

2. Can someone estimate the market value of my car in Dubai? It's a 2007 335i coupe with sports and premium package, which includes 18" wheels, red leather interior, Xenons, Logic 7 sound system, and sports seats. It has approx. 27K miles.

3. Do new BMW's shipped to UAE have upgraded cooling systems to stand the hot weather? Mine has the additional oil cooler since it had the sports package. Just wondering if my car can handle the heat!

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide.