BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

05-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
pyramids111
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 740i SPORT

2001 BMW 740i SPORT '01 (Sporty Shorty) - Widescreen - PERFECT!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-7...fCarsQ5fTrucks

I have to move out of the country. I definitely do not want to part with it, but I have finally concluded that it will not be practical to ship the car out with me. Therefore, this beauty needs a new house.

Basically, this car is absolutely in PERFECT shape. It definitely is a rare find. Presently, there are no weird noises or any mechanical issues. It's still in showroom condition. Exterior if perfect! The only ding (very minor) on the exterior is on the passenger door. It is quite small, and there are no scratches or the paint peeling off whatsoever. Paintless dent removal will fix it for VERY cheap! No sign of fading on the exterior-it is perfect.
If you have owned an e38 before, then you know about the wind noise from the sunroof. That noise is not as bad on this beauty, thanks to the sunroof visor.
Everything in the car works perfectly. The GPS, CD changer, and all speakers are in perfect conditon. Also, this car is all stock and nothing crazy has been done to it (It's not a bad thing modifying a stock, but just letting you know.)
Recently put in new rotors and brakes up front and got it a new battery.
Recently had the AC serviced..blows COLD.

2001 BMW 740i
Build date - June 2001
The exterior is STRATUS GREY METALLIC - arguably the most sought after color
Interior is black - in brand new condition (no rips, stain, marks, or signs of wear)
Mileage on the car is 91xxx.
Recently passed inspection.
Power folding side mirrors.
Power rear sunshade.
Widescreen Navigation.
CLEAN rims!!
Front license plate has the original BMW emblem on chrome.
M Sport everything (steering wheel, tweaked transmission, rims, etc)
The CUP HOLDERS are in perfect working order!!!
ALL PIXELS WORK!
Rain sensing wipers (work)
Awesome tint.
Maintainence records from dealer will be passed on to new owner.
Plenty of life left on tires!
IT'S GOOD TO GO!

I hope I have covered most of the concerns and questions you may have. The BOTTOM LINE IS, you have to see it to appreceiate it. Own/drive it..and you'll love it!!

I am in the DFW area. I am willing to work something out for delivery to anywhere in the USA (48 contiguous states). I am sure it will be more expensive to ship the car than to drive it. But it is up to the buyer. By the way, this car is awesome on long drives!!

I really hope the new owner will also take good care of this flawless ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.

I think that I have described everything about the car pretty well here. However, feel free to call/txt me or email me regarding more information or with any questions you may have. I have nothing to hide about it
I have plenty of recent pics...so just ASK!

I hate having to let this beauty go. I would not sell it if I did not have to. I really love the car!

In summary...
I have not had ANY problems with it AT ALL. This BMW is in perfect condition and everything works. It's got 91xxx miles.
Color is Stratus Grey Metallic. Interior is black sport.
Clean title and Recent inspection and registration.
Awesome tint. Have the maintenance records from the dealer. I am positive that it will be hard to find one like this PERIOD
If you've never had a BMW before, then congratulations on thinking about moving to the ultimate driving machine! It's a different world, and you will not regret it.

Email me or call/txt me at (682) 233-5678 for more info.
Make me reasonable offers.
Ask me any questions you may have. You are welcome to come check it out. It's good to go!

Serious CASH buyers only!

Thank you for looking.

Appreciate 0