BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board I have 4 100k plus/year job openings Februrary 07'

Closed Thread

11-24-2006, 11:45 AM   #1
335i=:)
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan-blk/blk-Poplar

Exclamation I have 4 100k plus/year job openings Februrary 07'

Hello all. I am a 27 year old entrepreneur. I own three companies currently and I am opening a fourth end of februrary 07'. I am located in SLC, UT and I don't have any other locations.

I opened my third company in october 05' and in our first year we did 4.5 million/sales with 10 salesman. 6 through 10 made over 200k/year, 3 through 5 made about 80-100 and the bottom two about 60k.

It is a inside only, straight commision paid 1099 (not w2), phone sales job.
For those of you who don't understand the tax advantages of being paid 1099
vs w2 think of it like this. If you make 100k/year and are paid w2 and you own a 400k house, you will most likely end up paying 30-35k in taxes (depending on how many kids, how much you contribute to retirement accounts, etc.). If you make 100k/year 1099 you will most likely pay around 10-20k taxes depending on variables.

I am selling Different types of business opportunities. In other words, turn-key type small business models, think franchises but on a smaller scale (300-30k packages, average sale 7k).

Top salesman who have already proved themselves over time have the opportunity to make partner in future companies (I can pop out about 1 new company every 1-2 years). For example, my top two salesman in my third company, this year made over 300k just from sales commision's and overrides alone. With my fourth company these two will be running the entire sales floor, and will have actual shares in the LLC, and therefore will share a % of the company profits. They will both make over 400k and up to about 700k depending on growth in the first year of course.

Feel free to post any questions.

One caveat to think about however. Only about 1 out of 4 recruits make it past the first three months. Also, you will need to be in a financial position such that you can handle not making money, at all, for the first couple months, due to the learning curve. Of course, some do great right from the get go. At the age of 22, I started as a salesman and made 6500, my first two weeks, I had no previous sales experience, and my previous job I was making 11/hr. This is the exception, not the rule.

Please post questions for everyone to see. Do not PM me unless your very serious.

Cheers,

Seth

BTW, my new 335i arrives tommorrow!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
sungmin
playing the field
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Lunch is for Wimps

dude, that's great that youre only 27 and a mega billionaire, bleeding to share it with the world. but why advertise it on e90post? what is your business about? What utility will an e90post member do that deserves them 100k+ a year? getting insider trading information? lol

if you have 300k salesmen, you yourself must be netting a hundred million a year. way to go buddy!

on another note. why dont you wire me 1,000,000 and ill invest it in overseas property and return a 20% gain to you within 2 months. PM for info!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #3
typerlover
Private
Rep
Drives: coming soon

I'll take a CPO 330i they have on the lot too if you dont mind. Only 35k asking price, I'm sure we could work it down at the dealership. Especially with your history and credibility in sales.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:39 PM   #4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I am advertising here because straight commission jobs are hard to fill, regardless of how amazing they are. Most of my recruits are from referral's because people simply don't believe they can make this much without having a degree. Whereas referal's know it's true because their friend has already been doing it.

Myself, yes I have done very well at a young age and I am looking to show others how to do it in a mutually benefial way.

However, every once in awhile I get lucky and someone will pop out of nowhere and blow everyone's mind.

I mail 40k mailpieces a week. I know you can never do enough marketing.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #5
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I just received the following pm. I will post my response here so that I don't end up answering the same questions over and over.

I am curious to see what your business plan is all about. Does location matter? PM me back details.[/QUOTE]

The position is basically for a straight commission inside phone sales job. Selling business opportunities. Such as, how to make money in various aspects of real estate investing, debt settlement. No, you don't need to know anything about the business plans/training/coaching/leads your selling. You are selling the "dream" of making money, in other words, you talk to people about their debt, retirement, and other financially motivating problem areas in their life and then you sell them the money making vehicle that will solve their problems. After the sale is made, your job is done. There are scripts to use initially for training.

Yes, location does matter. As of now, you would have to work in SLC, UT.
It's possible to do the job anywhere however it's to time consuming to train anyone out of state. Regardless of how good of a salesman you might think you are, there is a reason I have to play my salespeople so much. Even though there is a script to read and to some that might seem elementary, like I said before, only 1 out of four make it past there months. That's including, lawyer's, MBA's, etc. In the past I've had guys with no sales experiece who been doing labor for years run circles around MBA's/lawyers.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #6
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i=:)
Hello all. I am a 27 year old entrepreneur. I own three companies currently and I am opening a fourth end of februrary 07'. I am located in SLC, UT and I don't have any other locations.

I opened my third company in october 05' and in our first year we did 4.5 million/sales with 10 salesman. 6 through 10 made over 200k/year, 3 through 5 made about 80-100 and the bottom two about 60k.

It is a inside only, straight commision paid 1099 (not w2), phone sales job.
For those of you who don't understand the tax advantages of being paid 1099
vs w2 think of it like this. If you make 100k/year and are paid w2 and you own a 400k house, you will most likely end up paying 30-35k in taxes (depending on how many kids, how much you contribute to retirement accounts, etc.). If you make 100k/year 1099 you will most likely pay around 10-20k taxes depending on variables.

I am selling Different types of business opportunities. In other words, turn-key type small business models, think franchises but on a smaller scale (300-30k packages, average sale 7k).

Top salesman who have already proved themselves over time have the opportunity to make partner in future companies (I can pop out about 1 new company every 1-2 years). For example, my top two salesman in my third company, this year made over 300k just from sales commision's and overrides alone. With my fourth company these two will be running the entire sales floor, and will have actual shares in the LLC, and therefore will share a % of the company profits. They will both make over 400k and up to about 700k depending on growth in the first year of course.

Feel free to post any questions.

One caveat to think about however. Only about 1 out of 4 recruits make it past the first three months. Also, you will need to be in a financial position such that you can handle not making money, at all, for the first couple months, due to the learning curve. Of course, some do great right from the get go. At the age of 22, I started as a salesman and made 6500, my first two weeks, I had no previous sales experience, and my previous job I was making 11/hr. This is the exception, not the rule.

Please post questions for everyone to see. Do not PM me unless your very serious.

Cheers,

Seth

BTW, my new 335i arrives tommorrow!!!!!!

lol, ok.... i'm a 24 y.o. entrepreneur too and own enough sh!t as well, but nobody will quit their current job to work for free for few months.... and if people in a financial position already, i doubt anyone will switch to unknown... and "Only about 1 out of 4 recruits make it past the first three months.", that means, people will work for you for free and then if something won't work out you can always pull that excuse.... sounds like a bunch of bullsh!t to me
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:52 PM   #7
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
I just received the following pm. I will post my response here so that I don't end up answering the same questions over and over.

I am curious to see what your business plan is all about. Does location matter? PM me back details

The position is basically for a straight commission inside phone sales job. Selling business opportunities. Such as, how to make money in various aspects of real estate investing, debt settlement. No, you don't need to know anything about the business plans/training/coaching/leads your selling. You are selling the "dream" of making money, in other words, you talk to people about their debt, retirement, and other financially motivating problem areas in their life and then you sell them the money making vehicle that will solve their problems. After the sale is made, your job is done. There are scripts to use initially for training.

Yes, location does matter. As of now, you would have to work in SLC, UT.
It's possible to do the job anywhere however it's to time consuming to train anyone out of state. Regardless of how good of a salesman you might think you are, there is a reason I have to play my salespeople so much. Even though there is a script to read and to some that might seem elementary, like I said before, only 1 out of four make it past there months. That's including, lawyer's, MBA's, etc. In the past I've had guys with no sales experiece who been doing labor for years run circles around MBA's/lawyers.

Cheers
ok now I know exactly what you do, and I was right, it's 100% bullsh!t....
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Hmmm, I didn't expect so much negativity about a simple opportunity.

It is common in positions that have major potential to be performance based, and because of this most will fail. It the average joe could do the job, I would pay them 30k/year.

Please let's keep this focused on those who are interested. There's no reason for anyone to be negative. I haven't attacked anyone, just looking for recruits.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #9
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
Hmmm, I didn't expect so much negativity about a simple opportunity.

It is common in positions that have major potential to be performance based, and because of this most will fail. It the average joe could do the job, I would pay them 30k/year.

Please let's keep this focused on those who are interested. There's no reason for anyone to be negative. I haven't attacked anyone, just looking for recruits.

Thanks!
ok thats cool... i didn't attack anyone as well, just said my opinion
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #10
Second Lieutenant
Rep

That's including, lawyer's, MBA's, etc. In the past I've had guys with no sales experiece who been doing labor for years run circles around MBA's/lawyers.

I wanted to clarify one thing before any lawyer's/mba's get insulted. One of my two top guys has an MBA. I was just making point that it's not necessary to have specialized training/degrees for this job. However, any business experience will always come in handy, understating the obvious here.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 03:11 PM   #11
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

How much money will it cost me so you can tell me about THIS business opportunity

Sorry-no offense intended but couldn't resist.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2006, 03:25 PM   #12
NaTuReB0Y