Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Where can I find M6 wheels with black inside?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
BlackMagic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 335i e92

Question Where can I find M6 wheels with black inside?

Hey guys Just saw these wheels on **********s but they are non staggered anyone know where I can find these staggered 19"??
Thanks, I think they would look great on my car

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
Papoose
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92-328i

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-M6...Q5fAccessories
      04-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
BlackMagic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I saw them on ebay, wasnt sure if they were staggered or not
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
LIe90Dan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 325i

Ive been looking at getting m6 rims for a while from **********s, but like these more because they are staggerd my only question/ concern is that they cheaper than **********'s. although the seller does offer a lifetime structural warranty, what does everyone else think of these?
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #5
AlanAZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 325i sport manual

The lifetime structural warranty is backed by what?

Based on price, I'd say these are made in China, and we all know what their business ethics are like - killer pet food, lead toys, toxic drywall - anything for a buck.

I looked at buying some CSL reps, made in china, the seller (who also sells on ebay) swore they had all the certs, the factory made certified wheels for VW, blah, blah, but when I inspected the wheels, they where missing the JWL mark, and the VIA mark was a fake, just the VIA letters, but not the actual trademark (see photos, bottom is the fake. You can also see the difference in the quality of the casting.) The missing JWL mark was the tell, you can't have VIA cert without first being JWL certified (my guess is the JWL is too difficult to fake.) Needless to say, I then bought a set a name branded reps (Miro) for just a couple of hundred dollars more.

You do really want to risk your car and your life on a questionable set of wheels? Without certs, these wheels could be made from melted down beer cans and lawn furniture, you just don't know.
Attached Images

Last edited by AlanAZ; 12-06-2012 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
BlackMagic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

yeh thats why I dont really want to order from ebay, the price is great tho but you get what you pay for
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s.com has been in business for over five years serving over ten online car enthisiast forums. **********s.com has always been the first to introduce new major products and has become one of the most influential "trend setters" in the BMW community such as being the first to introduce the M6 style wheels to the E90post community. By working directly with most manufacturers, **********s.com has been able to help in the development of new products based directly on customer's needs.

As one of the hottest wheels in the BMW community today, these M6 wheels look great on just about any car. The beautiful five spoke design provides an elegant, yet aggressive look, just as they were originally intended to be for BMW's V10 M6. The nature of the wheel also allows them to appear larger than they actually are which gives your car a meaner stance!

All the wheels that we carry are manufactured to meet the highest performance, quality, and safety standards in the industry. All the wheels on our site MUST at a minimum pass JWL and VIA standards to ensure the highest level of safety and quality.

If you guys have any questions at all in regards to wheel fitments, offsets, and prices feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

ToadHollow is selling his car, he has custom Miro M6 reps with the inside painted black
      04-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC LCI

Garage List
miro m6 reps ftl...
      04-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
Nomarhits400
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
**********s.com has been in business for over five years serving over ten online car enthisiast forums. **********s.com has always been the first to introduce new major products and has become one of the most influential "trend setters" in the BMW community such as being the first to introduce the M6 style wheels to the E90post community. By working directly with most manufacturers, **********s.com has been able to help in the development of new products based directly on customer's needs.

As one of the hottest wheels in the BMW community today, these M6 wheels look great on just about any car. The beautiful five spoke design provides an elegant, yet aggressive look, just as they were originally intended to be for BMW's V10 M6. The nature of the wheel also allows them to appear larger than they actually are which gives your car a meaner stance!

All the wheels that we carry are manufactured to meet the highest performance, quality, and safety standards in the industry. All the wheels on our site MUST at a minimum pass JWL and VIA standards to ensure the highest level of safety and quality.

If you guys have any questions at all in regards to wheel fitments, offsets, and prices feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Do you warranty the finish on these wheels as well? I saw a poster who purchased the M6 reps from you guys and the clearcoat began flaking just months after purchase. He was told it wasn't covered under warranty. I can post a link to the site and pictures of the wheels. I'd like to purchase a set of these- but not if the clearcoat is going to be a problem and/or not covered under warranty. Perhaps you guys made it right later- I am not sure- just want to clarify....
Appreciate 0