E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Dension Gateway500.. read all the threads..some questions

01-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
vteec
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Dension Gateway500.. read all the threads..some questions

Hi

i have a dec 2005 330i se without i drive but with bmw professional that reads mp3's.

i have decided to install the Dension Gateway500 including the bluetooth (BTA1500) option to have handsfree buetooth phone system.

my car does not have a multi function steering wheel - i have a button with a telephone symbol on it on the BMW professional head unit, so am i right in thinking that with the dension fitted all i would have to do is press this button and scroll to the name i want to call all through the small hu's display?

do you think that everything will be functional and supported just like the oem blutooth accessory?

also my does not have a cd changer fitted but has cd changer preparation, will coding for cd changer enabling at the dealer be the only way to make this dension product to work? or can it be wired differently?

thanks

regards
Appreciate 0