E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Short Article on 2011 335i and 335is (w/pic)

01-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
bmw-hoya
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i

Short Article on 2011 335i and 335is (w/pic)

Sorry if this has been posted already (I did search).

Article below, but you have to follow the link for the picture. I have my own thoughts on how it looks (fugly), but I'd like to hear from others.

The BMW 3-Series Coupe and Convertible are yet to make their official launch at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, but the enthusiastic spies have already scuffed out the transformative details that are supposedly coming to the two versions.

BMW convertible

The turbocharged units front end will feature a more sporty look with a new bumper and striking new white LED headlights. The 335i models comes optionally equipped with the M-Sport package or with the Sports Package that will have 19R wheels.

The most inspiring news for the BMW fans is that Coupe and Convertible will now be offered in the “is” version as well. The BMW 335is will also have the option of a DCT or Sport Automatic transmission that will use the similar upgraded N54 six-cylinder turbocharged engine. As for new color choices , the interior would get an Anthracite Bamboo trim while Vermillion Red paint comes as an exterior color option.

That’s all we have for you right now. Lets keep our finger crossed and wait for the official announcement from the company soon.

http://www.nitrobahn.com/news/2011-b...-update-naias/

"Look, we are all reasonable men here. We don't have to give assurances as if we were lawyers." (Godfather: Part II)
Appreciate 0