E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Traffic Lawyer Montgomery AL

11-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Traffic Lawyer Montgomery AL

So I just got two traffic tickets in Montgomery, AL. Running a red light, complete bullshiat, and improper left turn?!

I did not run a red light, I was taking a left turn and the arrow was still green when I turned. I had my blinker on and I was in the turn lane, so how the hell did commit a improper left turn...

They say that there is a red light camera and it has my picture, ok...

Theoretically speaking, I ran a red light. The camera takes a picture of me and my license plate. They then probably mail you the ticket. Ok well why the hell did I get a ticket for running a red light, if you already get one mailed to you. Does that mean that I get two red light tickets?

Here is what really pissed me off. The cops ran a red light to pull me over... wtf. When I pulled into a safe spot they both came out strong side weak side, and were completely rude to me. The cop on my weak side said good... your active duty aren't you? This is going to look real nice, and then does this cynical laugh. F'ing douche bag. When I tried to reason with the cops politely, he told me to shut up, and that he does want to hear my blabbering. What the hell...

Anyways what should I do? Pay the tickets, or could I does anyone know an affordable lawyer who is effective?

I already have two tickets in this state! From two years ago.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Whoops! Can a mod move this to Southeast?

I equal dumb.
Appreciate 0