E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Speaker output wires

09-23-2009, 05:13 AM   #1
Amrik
Rep
Drives: 330d

Speaker output wires

I have a Dec 05 330d E90 with Professional Sat Nav and Bluetooth but no upgrade. It seems as though I only have 4 speakers, 2 in the front doors and 2 in the rear shelf....are there any others hidden away that I have missed? I did look under the front seats but didnt find anything.

Also, I plan on using speaker level inputs on an amplifier to amp up the speakers. Now I have searched but not come up with anything conclusive so I was wondering if someone could help me identify the cables / pins which go to the 4 speakers. I've attached pics of the connector and pins that go to the back of the head unit and DVD/CD drives.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
Amrik
Rep
Drives: 330d

Anyone?? I was hoping to do this tomorrow. Do I have an OE amplifier? If so what is the location of it?

Thanks
Appreciate 0