E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Feeler: stock 335 trunk with badges (space grey)

09-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
AlexV.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3

Feeler: stock 335 trunk with badges (space grey)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a stock space grey trunk in my garage. The paint on it is in perfect condition. But there is a little problem. When I had it shipped back to me they (fed ex) put a dent in it. The BMW badge was pushed in a little. There is no damage to paint itsef and looks Like it would be an easy fix for some looking for a replacement. You just need to push it out. I'll post pictures up when I get home from work. I'm looking to get like 200 plus shipping. Like I said trunk is perfect condition aside from the little dent. This is real cheap for someone looking for one of the same color. If anybody is interested let me know. pm with your number for questions.

Appreciate 0
      10-01-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
gray993c4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

do you still have this trunk, can you email me some pics at smarkuze@gmail.com
Appreciate 0