E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > anyone have any experience with fiorelli motorsports on lincoln in LA?

09-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
Tropicool
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO M3

anyone have any experience with fiorelli motorsports on lincoln in LA?

just wondering, im about to do some business and just wondering if u guys ahve done any deals with them over there
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
Black107
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '02 M3 & '22 X5 45e

Ordered a set of wheels and tires over four weeks, have yet to receive them. You have to chase him down to even find out the status of your wheels, horrible service. Buy from somewhere else dude. I dont know what brand you're going for, but Lucent Motorsports on Sepulveda and Olympic is a good shop.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #3
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

If you are looking to buy a set of wheels. I recommend F1 in North Hollywood. I've dealt with them personally, and their service is good. I go back every 5,000 miles and they rotate my wheels for free and balance as well.

They sell nothing but high end names.

Here is their website...
http://www.f1motorsports.com/
The homepage is under new construction, but the contact info is still on the age, along with pix of customers cars.

They also sell coilovers and springs and can install them for you. If you decide to go in or call them, ask for Chris.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #4
LEAD TECH
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 M6

how old's this guy?????

i wonder who's posting these rediculous messages about Fiorelli Motorsports? i just got my M6 done there after waiting for asanti wheels for 8 weeks..... a friend of mine took me there. i had my car done in 3 weeks wich is exactly what the owner told me it would take to get my wheels built. anyway, the moral of the story is ......GROW UP CHUMP! good work takes time.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2006, 09:06 PM   #5
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Don't know them. What kind of stuff are you looking for??

Many of us have gone to DTMAutohaus for a variety of things...and only great things to report from my end.

So...depending on what you are in the market for....consider calling Ryan at DTM and run things by him to compare.
      12-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #6
Black107
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '02 M3 & '22 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAD TECH
i wonder who's posting these rediculous messages about Fiorelli Motorsports? i just got my M6 done there after waiting for asanti wheels for 8 weeks..... a friend of mine took me there. i had my car done in 3 weeks wich is exactly what the owner told me it would take to get my wheels built. anyway, the moral of the story is ......GROW UP CHUMP! good work takes time.
I was told two weeks, it took more than four (and I had to hound them just to get answers, ie: Call, "uh....its still at the chromers, call me back tomorrow", call next day "uh...call me back on friday" etc) just run around BS that I dont need to deal with. Two of the wheels leaked (5psi per day), and I returned it twice to be fixed, right rear still leaked. Lucent Motorsports is now sealing the right rear because the actual wheel itself leaks (3pc). The tire pressure sensors were also installed in a way that can lead to them being damaged, so that has to be fixed as well.

Go to Lucent, get it done right. In retrospect, I should have just done HRE's.
Appreciate 0