E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > Peake Research R5/FCX-3 Code/Reset Tool

08-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Peake Research R5/FCX-3 Code/Reset Tool

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have the newest version of the Peake Research Code/Reset Tool. It is brand new. I bought thinking that I would have to check a code in my car because I wanted to avoid a dealership diagnostic charge of $170.00 and I didn't trust what they were telling me. I ended up talking to the GM and he put his best guy on the job and are doing it for free. Anyway I just got the tool today and don't need it. I paid 149.00 plus shipping I will let it go for $110.00 shipped to the lower 48. It includes the book that tells what the codes mean and the tool comes in a case. I will accept pay pal only for payment. Please check the peake research website for any details as I am not an expert at all. Heck I haven't even used the thing.

Tom

Appreciate 0