BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
SpeedballTrix
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 6MT SBM/CBL; 2022 X5

Some crappy pics of my 135 and my Droid.

It was a sunday afternoon.
All the fun got used up on friday and saturday night.
I was bored.

Pictures for no reason!

(oh yeah, it's a paintball marker)

I was going for shots to match the blue in the prop with the color of the gun. So no leather shots as it is red and wouldn't match at all =P

I wanted to get the spinning prop lasered on the side, but the new model is coming out at World Cup in November and I might upgrade.
If I do, Ill get it bimmer lasered

Actually I'll probably do it either way.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Nice! I have an Ollie signed DM7 that I have been using! It's argyle tho so it doesn't match my bimmer at all. I like the MacDevs too. A lot of people here in Europe are sponsored by them. Do you play for anybody? Cool username too.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
e82mon
The Ice Cream Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

nice gat man!! i also play speedball, i have an ego, in a similar blue! where on LI are u from and where do u play? last i heard cousins closed down.... ......... mostly i play with my friends in my back yard we have some bunkers, havent been to a field in a while, might have to hit up island pball sometime...

nice car too!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
SpeedballTrix
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
Nice! I have an Ollie signed DM7 that I have been using! It's argyle tho so it doesn't match my bimmer at all. I like the MacDevs too. A lot of people here in Europe are sponsored by them. Do you play for anybody? Cool username too.
Nice. DM7s are great. Pretty much the same gun as the 08s and 09s, so there's really no reason to pay the money for the newer ones.
Yeah MD is pretty big in Europe and not so much here in the states.
I got my Droid in Nov of 07 and people still come up to me with no idea what gun I have or even who MacDev are.
I know alot of Millenium teams were shooting 07 Borgs when they came out. I have a white and black one and it's awesome.
My teammate has the new one, the RX, in silver and gold.
It's hot.
I'm thinking about getting the new Droid when it comes out but I don't play a whole lot anymore so it's hard to justify the expense when I already have two sick gats.
Right now I'm teamless, but a friend of mine and I are trying to get a team going. It's hard to find time and money for paintball when you're in your mid-twenties and trying to figure out what you're doing with your life =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by e82mon View Post
nice gat man!! i also play speedball, i have an ego, in a similar blue! where on LI are u from and where do u play? last i heard cousins closed down.... ......... mostly i play with my friends in my back yard we have some bunkers, havent been to a field in a while, might have to hit up island pball sometime...

nice car too!
Thanks, I love it. It was one of the first Droids available outside of Cup that year. I've had it since Nov of 07 and never looked back.
Egos are ballin as well. My teammate had an 08 before he got his Cyborg RX and it was a wicked iron.
I'm from Smithtown and I play at Arena in West Babylon most tuesdays.
I was there last tuesday and this week Ill be there on wednesday, so my teammtes gf can play with us. She'll be rolling my 07 Borg.
Sometimes I play the Cousins outdoor in Medford.
I play the Big Game there every year, actually.
I used to play at Cousins in Happague all the time, until they shut it down.
They had awesome layouts and good competition. Alot of the kids thre were cocky little bastards, but it was worth the good competition.
Ill miss it.

Thanks, I love my 135 as much as I love my Droid
Maybe even more becuase it was 43 times the price =P

There's a really poor quality video of my Droid on Vimeo that I made when I first got my Aiptek before I knew how to use it =P
I have some more footage of it in much better quality that I just took this weekend along with my friends RX, but for some reason I don't even know I deleted my video editing software at some point in the past =/
When I get it back Ill do up a video form that footy and show you guys

Im excited to see bimmer fans who are ballers
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
e82mon
The Ice Cream Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedballTrix View Post
Nice. DM7s are great. Pretty much the same gun as the 08s and 09s, so there's really no reason to pay the money for the newer ones.
Yeah MD is pretty big in Europe and not so much here in the states.
I got my Droid in Nov of 07 and people still come up to me with no idea what gun I have or even who MacDev are.
I know alot of Millenium teams were shooting 07 Borgs when they came out. I have a white and black one and it's awesome.
My teammate has the new one, the RX, in silver and gold.
It's hot.
I'm thinking about getting the new Droid when it comes out but I don't play a whole lot anymore so it's hard to justify the expense when I already have two sick gats.
Right now I'm teamless, but a friend of mine and I are trying to get a team going. It's hard to find time and money for paintball when you're in your mid-twenties and trying to figure out what you're doing with your life =P

Thanks, I love it. It was one of the first Droids available outside of Cup that year. I've had it since Nov of 07 and never looked back.
Egos are ballin as well. My teammate had an 08 before he got his Cyborg RX and it was a wicked iron.
I'm from Smithtown and I play at Arena in West Babylon most tuesdays.
I was there last tuesday and this week Ill be there on wednesday, so my teammtes gf can play with us. She'll be rolling my 07 Borg.
Sometimes I play the Cousins outdoor in Medford.
I play the Big Game there every year, actually.
I used to play at Cousins in Happague all the time, until they shut it down.
They had awesome layouts and good competition. Alot of the kids thre were cocky little bastards, but it was worth the good competition.
Ill miss it.

Thanks, I love my 135 as much as I love my Droid
Maybe even more becuase it was 43 times the price =P

There's a really poor quality video of my Droid on Vimeo that I made when I first got my Aiptek before I knew how to use it =P
I have some more footage of it in much better quality that I just took this weekend along with my friends RX, but for some reason I don't even know I deleted my video editing software at some point in the past =/
When I get it back Ill do up a video form that footy and show you guys

Im excited to see bimmer fans who are ballers

haha nice man, im gonna have to swing by there sometime and get back into ballin... i used to be so hardcore... good times! yea arena is a cool field to play at.... however i know what u mean by the arrogant little kids... they can be crazy sometimes.... i always wanted to get a team together and enter some of the speedball tourneys they have... those are always great fun
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
SpeedballTrix
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e82mon View Post
haha nice man, im gonna have to swing by there sometime and get back into ballin... i used to be so hardcore... good times! yea arena is a cool field to play at.... however i know what u mean by the arrogant little kids... they can be crazy sometimes.... i always wanted to get a team together and enter some of the speedball tourneys they have... those are always great fun
I played local tourneyball from 98-01, at which point a couple of my teammates lost interest and I just lost touch with the others.
I played occasionally for a few years after that and then went on a four year hiatus until 07 when my RC buddy decided he wanted to try it out.
I brought him out to cousins in happague and he went and ordered his PM7 the next day. So, I snagged my Droid and we never looked back.
Until about a year (and an 08 Ego) later when he couldn't really afford to play anymore, so it was back to only playing occasionally.
Now our interest has been renewed, he's got himself a Cyborg RX and we're hoping to get a 3-man local or preferably 5-man PSP team together. We've spoken to a couple guys at Arena recently and we had some contacts from back in the day.
If you are down there this Wednesday gimme a shout. We'll be there almost for certain (Ill let you know if we're not) and generally we're there 3-4 tuesdays a month (depending if the monthly bills left any cash).
If we do get a team together we plan on drilling on weekends, probably saturday afternoons.

We're aiming for a serious go at World Cup this year and would love to have a team together and practiced enough to play an event or two before cup.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
<------Jealous. I play DPL (Deutsche Paintball Liga) Regionalla which is just under the pro divisions. We have played the last two seasons DPL, a winter BPL (Belgian) league and One millenium event. It's all X-Ball format (my fave). We recently aquired a full regulation Millenium field so thats cool. Only prob is all my teamates are German so theres a slight comm barrier there. I wish I was in the area because I am sooooo hungry for action. I can't wait to get back to the states and play with americans. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the euro peeps. I'll deff have some lasting bonds all over Europe. But I need some hardcore killers on my squad. (Ramstein Instinct did beat down Dynasty 4-1 I think tho last event) Anywho, keep rollin that droid!!!!

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #8
SpeedballTrix
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Im jealous of you. I haven't been in league play for a LONG time and it's so different these days. So much more legit.
Honestly they're doing it better overseas than here, in my opinion.
Professional paintball is taking big hits lately. Mostly becuase of the way we run our leagues. But all over eurasia you see tons of very well organized leagues popping up.
Just look at the Emirates National Paintball League.
They went from a bunch of dudes in t-shirts shooting tippmanns on crappy fields to a full blown competitive league in one year.

Yeah I plan to keep shooting Droids for a long time. I might get the new one, the RX, this year but it depends on a few things. I'm dying to get back into serious tourney play.

If you're ever on LI let me know.
We'll go mow some faces.
Appreciate 0