E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bobby Rahal BMW Internet Part Sales

08-23-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

Thumbs up Bobby Rahal BMW Internet Part Sales

Recently I had my second buying experience with Bobby Rahal BMW and I will continue to purchase from them so long as they continue with the exceptional service.

Brian in parts @ Bobby Rahal BMW is a great asset to this BMW Center. Friendly with excellent customer service skills. Plus, they offer reasonable prices to CCA members.

724.941.7000 x212
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

can you tell us the exceptional experience service you received? What did you buy from them and how was it exceptional? Look like you only get the nice price if you are member of CCA...

Is this a local dealer in your area where you could pick the item up yourself? Have you had experience with them in term of shipping if you were not local?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
gmcwv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '06 330i Sport

Also which Bobby Rahal dealership was it...the one in Pittsburgh well at least the Service Dept.....SUCKS and I will never go back to them again
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcwv
Also which Bobby Rahal dealership was it...the one in Pittsburgh well at least the Service Dept.....SUCKS and I will never go back to them again
Bobby is gona blow a fuse if he finds out his Service Dept is not performing exceptionally.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 12:26 PM   #5
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
lol how much were the blacklines... if they were anywhere above 200 then theywere obviously cheating you... since morris sells it for like 180 shipped? or 170... anyways.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 12:56 PM   #6
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
can you tell us the exceptional experience service you received? What did you buy from them and how was it exceptional? Look like you only get the nice price if you are member of CCA...

Is this a local dealer in your area where you could pick the item up yourself? Have you had experience with them in term of shipping if you were not local?
Honestly, from my experience it is a rarity to find someone working in the parts dept. that offers excellent customer service. Typically, part departments deal with techs & wholesellers, not the gerneral public.

Mics. E90 parts & accessories

Internet parts offer discounts. How much? I do not know.

They are not local to me. I reside in the Southeast. So therefore they shipped to me. Packaged very well, free shipping and arrived when promised.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 01:01 PM   #7
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
haha you gotta tell us what you bought and for what price... so we know whether the deal was good or not... i mean good customer service is a + but good pricing is a +++

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 01:17 PM   #8
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
haha you gotta tell us what you bought and for what price... so we know whether the deal was good or not... i mean good customer service is a + but good pricing is a +++

I'm sorry, but I believe that is irrelevant. I know the deal was good. I knew what dealer cost was prior to placing an order and on top of the discount and not having to pay tax or shipping I saved a nice bit of cash. I am simply stating that Brian should be given a shot when purchasing parts or accessories. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I am not stating that they are the cheapest. I will say that when I made my first purchase from them I had contacted several other BMW Centers that advertise CCA discounts in the Roundel. Bobby Rahal BMW was the only one that replied and in fact the same day I requested a price quote. It was obvious no one else wanted my business.

Last edited by SCA; 08-24-2006 at 04:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #9
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3

Garage List
2020 X3 xDrive30i  [0.00]
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcwv
Sorry to hear that. I've bought my last two cars from them. The service department has been nothing but exceptional to me.
Retired: 2016 435i M-Sport Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather, 2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather, 2009 328xi Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather, 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather, 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 03:41 PM   #10
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA
I'm sorry, but I believe that is irrelevant. I know the deal was good. I knew what dealer cost was prior to placing an order and on top of the discount and not having to pay tax or shipping I saved a nice bit of cash. I am simply stating that Brian should be given a shot when purchasing parts or accessories. Nothing venture, nothing gained. I am not stating that they are the cheapest. I will say that when I made my first purchase from them I had contacted several other BMW Centers that advertise CCA discounts in the Roundel. Bobby Rahal BMW was the only one that replied and in fact the same day I requested a price quote. It was obvious no one else wanted my business.
okay. i totally understand... that customer service is one of your top concerns with purchasing a product... for others it might be the price.

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #11
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
okay. i totally understand... that customer service is one of your top concerns with purchasing a product... for others it might be the price.

I'll be honest, I am willing to pay a little more at one place if they offer better customer service vs. some where else that has terrible CS, but a better price. I guess being in sales it just makes sense to me.
Appreciate 0