E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Sirius DIY Help

08-23-2006, 08:21 AM   #1
WaktDice
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mystic Blue 325i

Sirius DIY Help

Hi all, I just got my car 2 weeks ago and I've decided to install sirius into my e90. Today I've been looking throughout the internet on how to diy and came across this awesome forum. I've read the numerous threads and have looked at the bmw instructions and I think i could do this but I have a few questions about my specific situation. My car came with the sat. prep preinstalled and it came with the bluetooth package and in the trunk there is a bluetooth reciever hooked up. When i went today to look for the sirius wires that are supposed to be there I could not find them. Could this be that they are hidden underneath the bluetooth reciever or does the bluetooth utilize the same wires and I would have to add wires? Thanks for any advice
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #2
saini023
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
i think they are wrapped up in black cloth..
Mods:20% Tint F/R, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenenis Tru-match Fog Lights, , V1 (hardwire), Black and White Roundels, Blackline Tailights, White Angel Eyes (PMB), (2) 12'' Kicker L7,TvandNav2go, Playstation 2, ACS Roof Spoiler, 5 Series iDrive Leather Knob, Brex kit
Appreciate 0