Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > OKAY I am for sure going with E92 M3 rep wheels, FOUND a vendor.

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335

Thumbs up OKAY I am for sure going with E92 M3 rep wheels, FOUND a vendor.

so I have been lurking for a long time and I see many people here are looking for the style 220 M3 rep wheels. so I have been doing lots of research. the only vendor here that offers them on e90post is Vortex tuning but it's the wrong color, they are black with macnine face and I think they are ugly in that form.

I like the OEM look of gunmetal with machine face. Please do NOT refer me to ebay because I would NEVER buy from ebay especially those $599 M3 reps. They would probably fall apart. "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

Okay like I said I found a place that has them but was wondering what other brand M3 reps are out there.

I only want the style 220 M3 reps and I don't like the all gun metal style 260 reps. Please help guys.

What brands that you know of or what other vendors sell them?

P.S. I AM READY TO BUY.

Last edited by BMW335machine; 07-03-2009 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

anyone? I know there are a lot of members interested in this wheel.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

any other vendors selling 19" E92 M3 reps besides the above mentioned?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

yeh i know a vendor let me find it
      06-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150072

check those out
      06-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Thanks Collins, but those are discontinued. The company that imported them went out of business. Any others? Just wondering what my options are. I think I found a good source but not sure yet.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270668

have u seen these dont know the vendor
      06-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270668

have u seen these dont know the vendor
yeah but I want to go with 19 inch.

I found the PERFECT E92 M3 reps ever, thanks to e90post member Michael@kapp-usa.com for the assurance of a great vendor. I guess the vendor was banned and moved over to www.BimmerFest.com

His name is Richy and I can't say the name of his company because E90post will put little stars over the name but you can do a search in the Supporting Vendor section of www.BimmerFest.com to check them out.

Placing my order tomorrow for sure, and he is close to me. I'm in Van Nuys SoCal.

Thank you very much and I will be posting lots of pictures once I get them.

~Adrian

Edit: P.S. OH sorry forgot to mention the deal I am getting. I'm getting the 19 inch E92 M3 style 220 reps for $999 plus tax. Wooo hoo very excited.

Last edited by BMW335machine; 07-03-2009 at 12:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

so the vendor is richman motor sport's richy who got banned on e90post?lol

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KkSc View Post
so the vendor is richman motor sport's richy who got banned on e90post?lol
yea that's the dudes name. what's so LOL about that homie? just got off the phone with the guy and asked him about getting banned. you make it seem like he was doing bad business practice when in fact e90post.com is runned by nuns. It's better to hear it from the horses mouth which you have NOT.

i guess there's a way around the stars after all. LOL
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335machine View Post
yea that's the dudes name. what's so LOL about that homie? just got off the phone with the guy and asked him about getting banned. you make it seem like he was doing bad business practice when in fact e90post.com is runned by nuns. It's better to hear it from the horses mouth which you have NOT.

i guess there's a way around the stars after all. LOL
why can't i LOL???i didn't make any comment which telling ppl he did bad businese!by the way, go and search around to see why he got banned!LOL

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
why can't i LOL???i didn't make any comment which telling ppl he did bad businese!by the way, go and search around to see why he got banned!LOL
doing a search right now but like I said. I spoke to the dude and heard it from him. so let me poke around dawgie. Just curiues did you ever deal with this dude? Did you have a bad business transaction or something? what's up your wazzu?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
doing a search right now but like I said. I spoke to the dude and heard it from him. so let me poke around dawgie. Just curiues did you ever deal with this dude? Did you have a bad business transaction or something? what's up your wazzu?
then that's good for you man, and calm down...i m just trying to tell people to beware, because i know there are few peoples who went through a bad businese with him!!if you don't like what i said, then that's fine, have a good day!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

id pursue what he said and do a little research, you never know he MIGHT not be completely honest. just a thought
      06-24-2009, 10:48 PM   #15
Proper Motion LLC
Custom Powder Coater
Rep
Drives: White 335i Sedan

Quote:
I think he got banned for talking shit on other vendors carbon fiber overlaying. He was really annoying.
      06-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #16
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
then that's good for you man, and calm down...i m just trying to tell people to beware, because i know there are few peoples who went through a bad businese with him!!if you don't like what i said, then that's fine, have a good day!
chill little homie. no need to tell me to calm down. I'm hella excited i'm getting some new wheels for my sled who are you the pope to tell everyone to beware? you need to calm down with that.

I did a search and found NOTHING, if you didn't deal with him don't spout. let the people who had the bad dealings come out.

every business has their complaining customers, do a search yourself. LuvMyRide just bought some wheels and is already experiencing snaggs. I have heard lots of complaints from many vendors here, I don't go around telling peeps "oh beware" LOL

gud day sir

P.S. "they call me machine"
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #17
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
chill little homie. no need to tell me to calm down. I'm hella excited i'm getting some new wheels for my sled who are you the pope to tell everyone to beware? you need to calm down with that.

I did a search and found NOTHING, if you didn't deal with him don't spout. let the people who had the bad dealings come out.

every business has their complaining customers, do a search yourself. LuvMyRide just bought some wheels and is already experiencing snaggs. I have heard lots of complaints from many vendors here, I don't go around telling peeps "oh beware" LOL

gud day sir

06-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #18
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
id pursue what he said and do a little research, you never know he MIGHT not be completely honest. just a thought
NO, no need. I already talked to the guy on the phone. Don't always listen to 3rd party people that dont know the truth or not involved. It's always better to hear it from the horses mouth.

Thanks for the help Collins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AlpineTTSedan View Post
I think he got banned for talking shit on other vendors carbon fiber overlaying. He was really annoying.
I don't no anything about that dude but lately I have seen people get banned for NO reason and by the way that is NOT the reason he got banned. I talked to the homie personally and that is NOT the reason. Don't assume homes. Key word "I think" is not concrete. Annoying LOL hahaha you anoy me already LOL ahahah j/k maing.

Last edited by BMW335machine; 07-03-2009 at 12:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
x2
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #20
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:

gud day sir

enjoy your wheels!!!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #21
BMW335machine
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
enjoy your wheels!!!
in deed i will dawgy. just know that I am local to the guy and if the dude makes a wrong move, i'm not one to get fuked with. i am very anal and I appreciate you stopping the talking if you have never dealt with the guy.

i grew up watching what i say, around my neihborhood you better watch what you say or deal with the consequences. and if you do talk be ready to back it up.

trust me you will be the first to hear if I have a bad experience. but I guarantee you I won't. I'm sure I will love my new wheels and have a smooth business transaction.

Adrian.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #22
jumpingjz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

i got my first set of aftermarket wheels (M6 Rep) from him, he was new to E90Post then, it was very smooth transaction, went down to his shop and he took me to his wheel shop to get the wheels and tires mounted in front of me, and he was there to keep me company the whole time, so overall, i enjoyed my buying experience from me.

i think one of the reason he got banned was really his bluntness and honesty, unlike other vendors who sometimes flatter his customers, he was very blunt and spoke his mind. there might be other reasons why he got banned, and i can't speak for other members who might had bad experience buying from him, but since you are local you have the advantage of inspecting everything to avoid getting ripped of, which i doubt he would do. good luck and do post pictures

JZ

P.S. last i check, he was selling Exclusive Alloy (out of business) M3 rep, he might'd found another supplier

Some say........that he has a wrench for an arm and a ecu for a brain.....and that he eats his cereal with synthetic oil. All we know is he's called long tran.
Appreciate 0