E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2006 330i is INCREDIBLE

07-25-2005, 04:06 AM   #1
B16309
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

2006 330i is INCREDIBLE

I have been looking at the 2006 330i since May and test driving a few versions of the car. The problem with test drives is that you can't really be "you" with the salesman (woman) sitting next to you. I've only had my new 330 for 2 days now but am just BLOWN AWAY by this machine. I have been driving a 328 for the past few years and absolutely loved it...thought it drove insanely well but this car blows my previous one out of the water....it is just better in everyway. When I say better, I don't mean just a notch better. I am talking a WHOLE CLASS better. From the materials to the fit and finish and comfort level of the vehicle to its newly designed and awesome sounding engine, this car is as good as they say it is....end of debate. Once you've taken a little time to make the car your own...seats adjusted, radio set up just the way you want it, cell phone connected and all the goodies you can program with idrive...you will never want to leave it. I find myself taking the long way home from wherever i am just so the thrill wont end. I find myself laughing out loud when I step on the gas, take an exit ramp marked 30 going 65, turn up an awesome song on the fantastic Logic 7 system......Can any of you tell I love this car. If you have any doubts at all about buying....please do yourself a favor and have someone slap you......just buy it. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Oh and by the way, I can't even imagine having this car without idrive....the voice command and hands free cell functions make it a must have...especially since you never have to take your eyes off the road to dial a number or tune a radio station....I will try to post some pictures soon.

Stephen
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2005, 11:46 AM   #2
YYimports
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TitanSilver E90

Woohoo showing much love for the E90! I find myself driving the long way home these days too Still very much in
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2005, 02:49 PM   #3
john4.4x5
E46 ~ E53 ~ E90 ~ E92 ~ F30.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sedan EB II/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by B16309
I have been looking at the 2006 330i since May and test driving a few versions of the car. The problem with test drives is that you can't really be "you" with the salesman (woman) sitting next to you. I've only had my new 330 for 2 days now but am just BLOWN AWAY by this machine. I have been driving a 328 for the past few years and absolutely loved it...thought it drove insanely well but this car blows my previous one out of the water....it is just better in everyway. When I say better, I don't mean just a notch better. I am talking a WHOLE CLASS better. From the materials to the fit and finish and comfort level of the vehicle to its newly designed and awesome sounding engine, this car is as good as they say it is....end of debate. Once you've taken a little time to make the car your own...seats adjusted, radio set up just the way you want it, cell phone connected and all the goodies you can program with idrive...you will never want to leave it. I find myself taking the long way home from wherever i am just so the thrill wont end. I find myself laughing out loud when I step on the gas, take an exit ramp marked 30 going 65, turn up an awesome song on the fantastic Logic 7 system......Can any of you tell I love this car. If you have any doubts at all about buying....please do yourself a favor and have someone slap you......just buy it. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Oh and by the way, I can't even imagine having this car without idrive....the voice command and hands free cell functions make it a must have...especially since you never have to take your eyes off the road to dial a number or tune a radio station....I will try to post some pictures soon.
My Sentiments Exactly!!!!!
ZPP, 7-SPD DCT, 19" 225M, Sirius, H/K, DCT, iPod, NAV. TiAg, Black int.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
Casey 5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i,SPG,ZSP,ZPP,Step

I couldn't agree more. I thought my 01' E46 325i was great but the E90 330i is unreal. Way more power. The car is improved in every way. That is saying a lot as the E46 was a great drive. I'm with you-I'm taking the long way home.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2005, 07:26 PM   #5
CC 330i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Blk/Alum

Yes, I took the car out with my wife and the salesman, and then he could tell that I was into performance driving, and tossed me the keys, had me sign a loaner car agreement, and let me take the E90 out on my own. That's what sold me, because until I really got to take the car into the turns the way I wanted to, I was on the fence. There was one tight onramp near the dealership and I was able to do it 3 times at the limit (while not revving the car over 4500 RPM) of traction, and that was all I needed to be sold.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2005, 09:43 PM   #6
psyran
Private
Rep
Drives: 330 e90 in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by B16309

Stephen
I do not have I-drive, but have hands free use of my bluetooth cell and voice activation by pushing the voice activation system on the steering wheel. Thought you'd like to know that i-drive is not necessary to have this function.
psyran
Appreciate 0