E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Audio Equiptment...

07-12-2006, 12:47 AM   #1
kyazh
Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

Audio Equiptment...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I got this system last year. Its been lightly used. I recently rearended someone and my car got totalled so I removed all my audio equiptment from the car. Im selling the 12 inch alpine type R Dual 4 ohm in a sealed enclosure, with a HiFonics Brutus 1200watt amp, a 1 farad capacitor. ...

... The sub and box are available for pickup only..., I am located in the LA area, if you have any questions, PLEASE EMAIL ME Johnishk@gmail.com ... i dont log on here very often.

Sub, Amp, Cap, Box is being sold for $400 (pickup only) (if the price is too high, send me an offer and I'll consider it)
Pioneer MP3/WMA/CD player is being sold for 50 (+S&H)

Here are some pictures of the sub in the box, the amplifier, capacitor, and a custom switch box I made with black plexi glass.
The switch box houses the remote knob for the amplifier, it can easily be removed if needed. The switches were used for turning on/off the amp, and some neon lights that I had.

I am also selling my MP3/WMA/CD player for $50 (+ S&H)