E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Jerry Makinster at Rasmussen is the man

02-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Mooreski
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: LMB '09 E90 M3

Jerry Makinster at Rasmussen is the man

Just wanted to give some credit where it's due. Airbag warning light came on in my car. I called service and my usual guy, Jerry was busy so I waited for the next available. It was going to be 2 weeks with an airbag light before I could bring it in for service and leave with a loaner.

Jerry called me back and was able to arrange a loaner for the next day since it was a possible safety issue.

Long story short, he's always helpful and always gets stuff done. He is the man.

P.S. he and Niles know their stuff and enjoy talking nerd about different progmans etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
Ty Vil
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M4

I just found this, but I'll be sure to pass it on to Jerry.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
Tee-Dub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Jerry is who I used, upon referral by Luxeautohaus where I bought my used 330i. Jerry was very helpful. Got me in for service within a week, loaner, got her serviced, checked on some recall issues and even got my brakes re done front and rear when I mentioned they were squeaking. Now if we can only figure out why my car wont start on the first try sometimes!

Jerry is very helpful though! FWIW, don't call on him for the next week, he mentioned to me he will be out for a foot surgery.
Appreciate 0