E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Out of the influence??

02-24-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
951's 330i
Lieutenant Colonel
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, 95 RB-S14

Out of the influence??

Ok so im not sure if im suppose to post it here but, here goes:

I just got a call from my stealership and they told me that my right grab door handle, the part inside the passenger seat to close the door, is out of the influence. To maybe understand this, this is why my car is there.

As im sure some fo you know, the interior in the 06 E90 models, not sure about others, tends to sometimes peel. For example, the steering wheel, or the drivers handle. Well i took it in for the right side and they just told me the above, and they wont be covering it. What i dont get is that its even a service bulletin and everything but they dont want to fix it?

Should i just take it to another stealership, or call BMWNA? My Sa is really a great guy, does as much as he can, but even he was pissed that they wouldnt authorize the fix.

Thank you on any input, and sorry for the rant, just warranty is almost over and for them first to say they probably wouldnt do it since its almost over, and then now this?

2006 E90-Running like brand new again. Take that insurance company
95 S14-Sold
95 S14 Rb25det-Vrom Shhh
Appreciate 0