Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > VM CSL Reps with Rogue Spacers

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
ChadR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi

VM CSL Reps with Rogue Spacers

Anyone running the Velocity CSL reps with rogue engineering spacers on the rear? I ask because the RE website has this picture to confirm that your wheels are compatible and since I do not have the wheels in hand yet I was hoping someone could confirm/refute compatibility for me.

http://www.rogueengineering.com/Merc.../spacer_ok.jpg

Is the picture showing that your wheel has to have a chamfered hole.

Any feedback anyone? Also should I go 10 or 12mm with the 9.5 width 40mm offset rears?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:13 PM   #2
RichP
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

You should get the wheels and fit them on the car first, then see if you can even push them out further.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2006, 02:07 AM   #3
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice
Anyone running the Velocity CSL reps with rogue engineering spacers on the rear? I ask because the RE website has this picture to confirm that your wheels are compatible and since I do not have the wheels in hand yet I was hoping someone could confirm/refute compatibility for me.

http://www.rogueengineering.com/Merc.../spacer_ok.jpg

Is the picture showing that your wheel has to have a chamfered hole.

Any feedback anyone? Also should I go 10 or 12mm with the 9.5 width 40mm offset rears?
10mm offset.