BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
E46 M3 Marketplace Owners Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust

04-15-2024, 10:29 PM   #1
HKG
Unknown
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Eventuri Intake/Bluebus/Patina Cuphldr/Rennline Mnt/Euro Console/ACS Rf Spoiler/More

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling various parts and pieces because I sold my M3. Some are used, some never installed.

Eventuri Intake - Carbon w/blue weave (subtle but looked perfect with Carbon Black paint). Includes all hardware/heat shields as well as the ram scoop in matching finish. Used about 4k miles. Amazing sound for less than 1/4 the CSL price with the added benefit of no tune. 30 min install with no skill level. Have original box so could ship but prefer local buyer. I believe the blue is discontinued. Paid over $1k, asking $750 (plus shipping as needed).

Bluebus bluetooth module - amazing bit of tech--apart from bluetooth audio and telephone (if you have the combox) allows basic coding of things like convenience unlock when you open driver door and multi-flash turn signal from a partial input on the stalk...things that modernize the car and make you wonder how you lived without them, without having to mess with actual coding. Had it for about 6-7 months, worked flawlessly. I think I paid over $200 and waited 2-3 months to get it. First $150 takes it.

Patina Handle Cupholder - awesome piece, as new. Great addition to euro console--mounts in passenger footwell to seat rail bolt. $75 new plus tax and shipping (I think it was like $100 otd). Will take $50 and can ship in a USPS mailer for $5 more.

Rennline Phone Mount - as new with box. Mounts behind trim, 5 min install. $30 or $35 shipped USPS.

Euro console in gray--super rare. I think I paid over $150 for this NOS and I don't think there are any more. As new. I'll take $100 plus shipping as needed. Obviously a good combo with the Patina cup holder IMO...

I have a Carbon Black AC Schnitzer roof spoiler that I never mounted (don't know it's back-story, came with my car when I bought it). Some scuffs but presentable. Don't really want to ship and not sure what it is worth. Would like $250 but can be flexible for a local transaction. Can take pics as needed, hit me up.

IND carbon black painted front reflectors--never installed, still in the bubble wrap. $130 new plus shipping and tax--I'll ship them USPS for $100.

Carbon fiber front CSL splitters (left and right). Unknown origin--look new and I never installed them, came with my car when I bought it from PO. Make me an offer, I can take pics next time I'm at my storage unit.

If someone wants the lot I'm obviously happy to make a deal. Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0