E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Rawlings PRIMO 11.5" Baseball Glove

01-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
igotaweinerdog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Rawlings PRIMO 11.5" Baseball Glove

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Retails for 399.99
Selling for 340
thats 60bucks off!!

Rawlings PRM1150T Primo Glove
( PRM1150T )
Retail 399.99

* Modified Trap-Eze Web is strong and allows for a ball snagging functionality
* 11 1/2" Professional Pattern features a shallow pocket designed for infield positions
* Conventional Back creates a close, comfortable fit
* Quality and innovation have combined to produce a new standard in the world of baseball gloves
* With only a limited amount produced, the finely crafted Primo glove is the ultimate choice for baseballs elite and soon-to-be elite
* The distinctive oxblood color and direct embroidery are only the beginning of the Primo’s style and finery
* Two layers of the richest in Italian leather work as a team to create a pocket built for maximum performance
* These layers provide durability and comfort exceeded only by the glove's playmaking execution
* Strategically placed break points allow the glove to close according to your position's demands
* Additionally, hand sewn welting is placed along the outside of the glove eliminating the conjoining leather piece that would normally rub against your thumb
* Born in the Tuscany region of Italy, European full-grain leather is marked by a tight grain structure allowing for a flawless appearance
* The third layer of Italian calf lining creates a luxuriously smooth feel unlike any other while the 100% wool padding adds an extra layer of cushion
* Now you can get comfort without losing function
* Primo leather and lacing undergoes an intensive hot-stuffed injection treatment that repels water and ensures durability
* Additionally, the laces are tested to 100 pound tensile strength, creating a shape that endures all conditions
* Upon ball impact, the inner palm and lining adjust to the shape of the outer palm in order to absorb the impact
* The position-specific break points enable the glove to close naturally and easily giving you the durability and function you need at the moment of impact

any questions email Bradmcatee@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by igotaweinerdog; 01-23-2009 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: price change
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
nice glove but only $20 off?

is it new?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
igotaweinerdog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

sorry I forgot to update the pricing. I am now selling them for 340. They are all brand new and straight from the Rawlings factory
Appreciate 0