E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > 335d e91 won't start after engine build

02-20-2023, 04:41 PM   #1
bigben2k
Rep
Drives: e91 335d

335d e91 won't start after engine build

Hi just had me engine rebuilt on my 335 was runing fine when took it apart but now rebuilt it won’t run in its own will fire on brake cleaner but not getting fuel to the injectors I’ve run diagnostic and used the bleed function but still not getting fuel to the rail can anyone tell me I’ve got a blue pipe and a black pipe on the fuel feed and return system we’re does the blue feed pipe go to on the fuel pump as I’ve tried them Both ways and still no fuel to the injector rail I’ve even cranked it over with the main metal pipe off the pump and still nothing coming out the pump part that feeds the injector rail
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2023, 01:28 PM   #2
bigben2k
Rep
Drives: e91 335d

Thanks for all the fast reply’s lol fixed it for strange reason when took the engine out the battery was disconnected and cara been unlocked ever since so locked it and unlocked it maybe synced the key back in a it fired stright up fuel stright out the pump just for anyone that’s got same issue try locking and unlocking the car might work
Appreciate 0