Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2021 M440 xDrive - Tanzanite / Cognac / Carbon Fiber & Alcantara

11-08-2022, 11:52 AM   #1
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

2021 M440 xDrive - Tanzanite / Cognac / Carbon Fiber & Alcantara

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Extras ***Full front PPF*** (paint protection film) on hood, bumper, sides, and mirrors + ***full car ceramic coating*** (infrared lamp cured) by Immaculate Reflections; Carbon Fiber + Alcantara interior trim package; High Performance Tire & Cooling Package (bigger brakes, extra oil cooler, Michelin PS4* tires same as the M4 competition); Drive Recorder Package (gives 360 degree camera coverage with 2 extra cameras plus acts as a dash cam in case of an accident and automatically records 45 seconds prior to impact from all 4 cameras).

Basically, this car is fully loaded except the traffic keeping assist (though it still has the lane keeping assist and blind spot warning system). It's never been beat on, taken to the snow, etc just mainly used as a commuter and to hit the golf course.

Vast majority of the miles are freeway miles in EcoPro mode (which is ridiculously good by the way - 40+ mpg in bay area fast lane traffic). So clean it still has the film over the foot rest and door sill film, washed regularly with a foam cannon and hand washed at home when not detailed professionally. All services done at BMW Mountain View. Registration valid until March 2023.

This car has the Executive Package, Premium Package, Harmon Kardon upgraded audio system, heated seats and steering wheel, blacked out exterior Shadowline package, HUD (Heads up display, absolute game changer when driving!), all sorts of stuff.

I have all service records, STEK 10 year warranty on the PPF, original window sticker ($69k), both keys, the keycard, manual, everything. Also, yes, the blue film is still on the footwell and door sills. I just sorta forgot to take it off and then got used to it (what can I say, blue is my favorite color). So you can even have that little satisfaction of peeling it off like it's brand new.

Dealers are asking $60k+ for decked out M440s like this. Open to negotiation for veterans, I was in the Army for 10+ years myself. Asking $57k or best offer. I put it on Autotrader for $58k and Craigslist for $59k, but I'd rather it go to a BP member. Buyer pays shipping.

Attached Images

IG: EmFore_650

Last edited by NorCalAthlete; 11-08-2022 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 1
oz555672.00
      11-08-2022, 11:56 AM   #2
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Gah no idea why the hell the forum flipped some of the pics upside down.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2022, 08:46 PM   #3
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Whoops, forgot I listed this here - mods can lock, it's gone.
Appreciate 0