E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > BMW - Foot well module coding

08-23-2022, 10:44 AM   #1
onthemix
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

Exclamation BMW - Foot well module coding

Hi everyone ,

few days ago i took my BMW e90 2011 Msport (N47 engine) to the mechanic as i broke the timing chain while i was using the car and so prior the mechanic knew this, he removed my battery and after 1 or 2 hours he installed it again and now the front and rear windows arent working and also with them the indicators and lights and even dashboard lights . After some re search i found that i need to go re-program the footwell module.

My question is do i need to buy another working footwell module and re program it or i can still use mine ??

No.2 - im still waiting for the INPA to arrive, can i use that to re-program the footwell module ? if yes any idea how ? even a link to a page which tells you a step by step guide, or else i need to buy another program for it

thanks
Appreciate 0