F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2012 335i Sedan (Alpine White, HUD) (OBO)
GetBMWParts

03-07-2022, 09:04 PM   #1
Floater4
Registered
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Sedan 8AT

FS: 2012 335i Sedan (Alpine White, HUD) (OBO)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2012 BMW 335i Sedan

Body Style: F30
Color: Alpine White
Transmission: 8AT
Interior: Dakota Leather
Mileage 117,xxx (will go up slightly per week, as is my semi daily driver)
Price: $13,500 OBO
Comes with two keyfobs, owners manual, and maintenance logs.

Up for sale is my 2012 BMW 335i currently located in Chicago, ILLINOIS (60622) – Local sale only – I have owned the car since late 2017 and it has been my daily driver since. The majority of the miles are highway miles with more of the recent mileage being attributed to city driving. I am selling the car as I have moved from Tennessee to Chicago and have another vehicle on order.

Car has a clean title with a lien that will be handled in person by both parties at Capital One (Chicago, ILLINOIS 60622). Upon sale, the lien will be released and the title transferred to the new owner. Note: Capital One has an extremely quick (24 hr) process and i've done this 2x before with prior vehicles.

About the Car…

Interior:
The interior of this car is in good shape, but shows normal wear and tear for a 10 year old car. There is no driver’s side visor (currently ordered - awaiting shipment) and there is mild wearing on use items such as the drivers armrest/bolster, top of steering wheel, and center console armrest. Seats, Headliner, and Dashboard are all in good condition.

Dakota Leather with burled wood and pearl gloss chrome trim
Front individual climate control
Heated front seats
Heated rear seats
Heated steering Wheel
Heads Up Display w/ Navigation
Sunroof
Hands Free w/ voice
Automatic dimming rearview mirror w/ compass
2 Memory electric seats with lumbar support
Parking Distance Control (pdc) sensors
Bluetooth Audio / Phone
Automatic rear privacy shade
Manual side privacy shades
Additional 12V Power outlet in rear
Rear cup holders / arm rest
Matched weathertech mats on all four seats

Exterior:
The exterior of this car is in decent shape but needs some work to bring back to 100%. Imperfections such as rock chips, small surface scratches, and a ding or two exist but nothing to be shocked about on a 10 year old car or anything that could not be buffed out or fixed with minor effort.

The car was garaged until last year, prior to that it was washed 2x a month and clay/waxed every other season. Currently the car is outdoor parked but I attempt to wash it every 2-3 weeks, especially after driving on recently laid down salt.

Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Lighting Package
Headlight Washer Spray
Modern Line pinstriping in Cherry Red
30% tint
Sportline Bumper
Matte Black kidney grilles
Carbon Fiber roof spoiler
Carbon Fiber mirror cap covers (not on the car, but will include)

Misc:
Modern Line
Cold Weather Package
Storage Compartment Package

Exterior Imperfections address:
1: This car sat on a different set of wheels and thus, will come on the stock 18 inch turbines. These wheels are wrapped in 1 year old all seasons and were heavily curb rashed when I obtained the car.

2: Carbon fiber mirror caps were installed to cover 2 scratches in the passenger side mirror. While not on the car, I will include these in the sale.

3: Recently the car was backed into and the bumper was slightly flexed which lead to paint chipping on the front roundel and minor push on the hood. This was inspected by Perillo BMW of Chicago and was noted to have no structural damage to the bumper. They suggested a blend and respray. (See Pictures)

Mechanically:
Borla ATAK Exhaust System
BMS Intake
Oil changes with mobile 1 full synthetic @ every 5K MILES.
M sport pads on front and rear
Stock F30 335i Brembo Brakes
Done in the last 25K miles
Belt
Pulleys & Tensioners
Major fluid flushes (Transmission / Differential not included)
Cooling System refresh - all pipes and plastic lines replaced (will include spare parts in purchase)
Spark Plugs
Coil Packs
Valve Cover Gasket & Valve Cover
Koni ACTIVE Shocks - before 100K I replaced front and rear with Koni Active suspension. M Springs were included in this refresh and the car currently sits .5 inch lower on springs from an F32 M4 (32K miles on them)
Air filter has been cleaned / oiled for the winter

Mechanically this car is sound. I’ve felt comfortable enough to take it on multiple round trips to Michigan and back and all around the ILL/WIS/MI area. I have never had a check engine light thrown or have been stranded. The car is confident and steady through all weather and environments.

I’ve stayed up to date with maintenance and have been exceptionally religious on keeping the oil changes at the ~5,000 mile intervals. I’ve made it a habit to warm the car up to operating temp before any spirited driving, especially during the winter months.

THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN TUNED.

However, this car has been tastefully modified for better day to day drivability. I have coded in a majority of the “comfort” features such as Bluetooth audio, different chimes & notices, lighting timers, and LED brightness to name a few. Currently the car has 30% tint on everything except the windshield, which is untinted.

A carbon fiber roof spoiler (that could use a refresh) is currently installed but can be removed upon. The cas had had minor performance modifications that have been limited to
Borla A-TAK exhaust system
BMS Intake
Koni ACTIVE Shocks / M Sport Springs

The Borla A-TAK exhaust system is my favorite part of this car. This was installed in 2019 and has been on the car since. I specifically chose this exhaust for the howling, wide open throttle response in addition to the capability to not wake the neighbors &/or be discreet. The car does not drone at highway speeds and has plenty of full, rich crackles and pops in various sport modes.

To Note:

Bushings are at the end of their lifespan (have not failed) and were suggested to be changed in the next 15K miles.
Oil Pan Gasket is starting to develop a slight weep and should be prepared to be replaced. Since the inspection I have been cognizant to check for these leaks and have not noticed any drops on the retention shield, engine, or pavement.

Well optioned and taken care of by a German enthusiast. I genuinely hate to see this car go but it needs to go to someone with more time and resources on their hand for the minor things. No doubt this would be a great daily driver, project car, a quick flip, etc.. and would easily go another 100K miles with minimal work.

With all the above considered I have taken into account the condition of the car, potential work, and market factors. Listing at $13,500 OBO encouraged.

Please Email this ad or TEXT ONLY Four Four Three - 454 - One Zero One Two

Attached Images

Last edited by Floater4; 03-08-2022 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0