E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Help pls, active steering problem 335i e92

11-09-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
N54E92 tracktool
Registered
Spain
Rep
Drives: Bmw e92 335i

Help pls, active steering problem 335i e92

Hello to everyone reading this post, it's my first post i will try to explain it the better i can, my english is not the best :P jaja

1 month ago the DSC and TireSensorPressure ligths turned on)one day turns on and the next day are off, installed ST XTA coilovers 1 week ago and had a custom aligment:
Front Camber 1,5 and 0,00 toe at the front wheels.(i talked with a friend with the same 335i e92 2006 riding bc racing with custom aligment and 0 problems)

The big sht come now, 2 days riding super good and when i turn on my car, the wheels were straigth and my wheel was looking to 5' o'clock WTF. Cleaned the erros try to reset the angle of the steering wheel, and when i turn full left(parked) i can hear a clunk or big noise and the steering wheel lose the center again and wheels are straigth, turn off the car and started again and the steering wheel moves alone to the center position again but when i reach the full left(parked) turn the noise come again and lose his center and all the ligths start again. I'm lost any advice? Cleaned the angle sensor at the steering wheel.

With the car jacked up don't do the noise and all seems to be ok
Fluid level is ok/ bolts are tigth, tie rods are good, no leaks. i would change steering rack but i'm afraid to change it and don't fix it, can't find any post with this problem. When the noise come and happen all the sht active steering ligth is on too together with dsc and tire presure sensor.(tire pressure is ok too).

Diagnostic DTC'S: 613D Lock: Electric Fault
613F Plausibility Steering angle
6141 Engine dynamics monitoring
6145 Angle sum relation:no monitoring

HELP PLS what a shit jajajaja
Appreciate 0