E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 3104 - uneven running, stratified charge operation

11-02-2020, 04:25 PM   #1
84Reasons
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i N54 Montego Blue

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
3104 - uneven running, stratified charge operation

Hello,

I have a fault code that has appeared after a search with Carly. The code is 3104 - uneven running, stratified charge operation. I was under the impression that stratified mode was desirable however if that's the case then why is it appearing as a fault code? I have the n53 engine on a 325i, which I recently remapped to get 330 power - using 3 stage manifold too. I have no issues running at all, power seems to all be there as well as I'm still getting the same MPG as before. I'd just like to know why the code is appearing and if they'll be any issues with it? I had a Nox sensor code previously however I've replaced the Nox sensor and had no codes appear relating to that since.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

H
Appreciate 0