F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Finding conflicts in my FA
Studio RSR

05-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
MasterShaw
Rep
Drives: BMW F34

Finding conflicts in my FA

Hi,

I'm really new to coding i took my F34 to a local garage to have adaptive LED lights retrofitted and a 6WB installed too.

They had loads of problems coding the lights trying to use Auto Logic, and couldn't get them to work so I've had to learn roughly how to use Esys.

I've got the lights working and also installed the 6WB and coded it myself but every since i got the car back from the garage i can't get the actual FEM_BODY to code the CAFD will FDL code but not the FEM_BODY itself it's giving me an error that "More than one condition parameter is active"

After a bit of research this seems to be a issue with the FA and that there is a conflict in there but how do you find what the conflict is?

I've been through each code in the FA and they all look ok and no duplicates and show all the things my car has what should i do next?

Thanks in advance
Jon
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2020, 02:23 PM   #2
MasterShaw
Rep
Drives: BMW F34

Anyone got any advice at all?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2020, 06:02 AM   #3
atzebmw
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

When the adaptive headlights were retrofitted did you change the options codes in FA?
And for the retrofit of the 6WB did you change 6WA to 6WB?
Maybe you can upload the list of options codes from your FA here or you can make a picture or screenshot of the salapa-elements in E-Sys?
Appreciate 0