E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Protool DPF Regen Status

05-02-2020, 12:53 PM   #1
e90Noobie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d

Protool DPF Regen Status

Does anyone here that owns protool know where I can locate DPF regen information such as soot mass, last time since regen etc? I am able to view all of that information with Carly but not Protool? When I go to engine live data, gauges, there is no option listed for any of these parameters. Also, when I use the search function whether it be raw data or the gauges section it returns with nothing.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2020, 04:53 PM   #2
Boyd122
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335D bmw 325es 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Noobie View Post
Does anyone here that owns protool know where I can locate DPF regen information such as soot mass, last time since regen etc? I am able to view all of that information with Carly but not Protool? When I go to engine live data, gauges, there is no option listed for any of these parameters. Also, when I use the search function whether it be raw data or the gauges section it returns with nothing.
If you have Facebook ask the guys that run the bimmergeeks group, the response is pretty quick about how to view that.
Appreciate 0