F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Newbie in Help of Coding in Chicago Area
Studio RSR

04-11-2020, 08:58 PM   #1
SillySyko
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 440i

Newbie in Help of Coding in Chicago Area

(Sorry, posted this in the 2 Series instead of the 4 Series section on accident)

Ended up picking up my first BMW the other week before getting stationed in Great Lakes as my next duty station. I got a 2017 440i M Sport and was wanting to get some coding done (change to ID6 lite, auto fold mirrors, get rid of warnings at start, seat belt gong, and whatever else you think is worth coding out). I know I can order the ODB2 Bluetooth adapter and buy BIMMERCODE App or get the E Sys with the cable(to be honest that stuff is pretty confusing with the two launchers and everything so I am not too sure about it) but if someone is local with the stuff and could help me out it would be great to buy someone a six pack and save a few bucks for some other mods I have planned. Just new to everything. Also wouldn't mind getting to know the locals in case I need help in the future with any kind of mods. Hope everyone is staying safe out there! Appreciate any help I can get.
      04-13-2020, 01:53 PM   #2
Greg.a
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Hey Man. Welcome to Chicago. I live in the western suburbs and have the bimmercode/OBD. Will be glad to help when this stay-at-home order is over.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2020, 09:44 PM   #3
SillySyko
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg.a View Post
Hey Man. Welcome to Chicago. I live in the western suburbs and have the bimmercode/OBD. Will be glad to help when this stay-at-home order is over.
Awesome brother, appreciate the help. I will shoot you a message with my number.
      04-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #4
SillySyko
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg.a View Post
Hey Greg, you mind PMing me a message with your info?